Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where are the tribes in 911 MV?

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

alsemanche
1 hour ago, MiQuenDroid said:

ROM tribe is literally on the single vinyl :zilla:

Yeah i know but i mean it's not in the video and it adds nothing to the song/video. There's no concept behind it anymore, just a cool symbol on the vinyl 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Karen Smith
2 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I think it was an afterthought she decided to include in Chromatica after she liked the idea in her Stupid Love music video and had the intention to run with it, but she had better ideas and scrapped them.

Those are just Chromatica sines.

2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

They're just Chromatica sines i think 

Fuuck I really need to sleep right now 

RahrahWitch

The Tribes have been in all the videos, In ROM Gaga was still Pink and Arianna and her tribe were purple.

We don't know exactly what they meant, Maybe they were states of mind because in 911 Gaga herself was in each of the tribes colors.

I personally do think they have something to do with the mind since the last scene has multiple signs carved into her head before she comes back to reality.

Tom Nook

It’s her Alice in Wonderland/Wizard of Oz moment in which elements from the real world merge with this surreal dream world, I guess you can reach that the solid color outfits resemble the same ones the tribes wear but in a avant-garde Armenian way 

But I think it’s just a cute concept for Stupid Love, and Ariana’s Lavender/Lilac tribe in Rain On Me

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Stupid Oreo
8 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Katy Perry hired them for Smile 🕺🏼

Screenshot-2020-09-18-at-18-55-39.png&xgScreenshot-2020-09-18-at-18-56-31.png

She sure did :billie:

derpmonster

Her dresses are the tribes. There's a reason all her outfits are different colors.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

50 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

I love the 911 short film but where are the tribes? Don't tell me that this idea is already put in the bin :bear:

Chromatica planet idea was put in the bin too... or it was ate by a black hole:bear:

Archived