Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Fashion credits for 911 MV

noa234

Featured Posts

**from @LaMaisonGaga** twitter 

https://twitter.com/lamaisongaga_?lang=he

look #1: #LadyGaga rocks a draped, sculpted and gathered yellow ombré dress from emerging German designer #JohannesWarnke's "Windows of Perception" collection and a #LanceVictorMoore face armor styled as headpiece.

EiNggIxXsAA-MNZ?format=jpg&name=medium EiNgg1AX0AI8rrt?format=jpg&name=medium

look #2: #LadyGaga dances in a bespoke Diego Montoya  blue beaded dress and skirt, jewelry from the stylist's archive and a #LanceVictorMoore face armor.

EiNk0w4XgAIVDvb?format=jpg&name=medium EiNk0w_WkAEzGAq?format=jpg&name=medium

look #3: for the opening look, #LadyGaga wears a #JohannesWarnke red & pink ombré dress customized by #HausofGaga, the #DeadLotusCouture "Ombra" latex and mesh mask, #HouseofEmmanuele earrings and

EiNo2LBWAAEBK9n?format=jpg&name=medium EiNo2LEXYAAJhmt?format=jpg&name=medium

look #4: #LadyGaga wears a green off-the-shoulder dress from Universal Studios  Costume department, stylist's own gloves and the Shaun Leane halo headpiece made for McQueen Spring/Summer 1997 "La Poupée" collection

EiNqEJFXsAIYxuy?format=jpg&name=mediumEiNqFqJXcAAQPwY?format=jpg&name=mediumEiNqOZhWsAEDnXG?format=jpg&name=medium

look #5: #LadyGaga looked S-I-C-K-E-N-I-N-G in this embroidered flower leather catsuit and headpiece by emerging designer and artist #KarinaAkopyan!

EiNtrnMWAAAqfF0?format=jpg&name=mediumEiNtrnPWsAAwm31?format=jpg&name=medium

look #6: #LadyGaga rocks the black lace short asymmetrical dress from McQueen's iconic Fall/Winter 1995 "Highland Rape" collection!

EiNwvyzX0AAjptR?format=jpg&name=medium

look #7: #LadyGaga wears a red latex bra and maxi skirt both by emerging designer #KarinaAkopyan, gloves and rings from stylist's archive, and a feathered headpiece and crystal bracelet by #ItSpain!

EiN2d6rXgAMUAkv?format=jpg&name=360x360EiN2d6pXkAA1LCV?format=jpg&name=mediumEiN2d6yXsAIYfh3?format=jpg&name=mediumEiN2d60XkAENfJi?format=jpg&name=medium

Regina George

You should probably mention the source of this or he'll come for you :poot:

15jocart

The only outfit I'm not really feeling is the all-red one (#7). The rest are AMAZING

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

vyniildisk
9 minutes ago, noa234 said:

look #5: #LadyGaga looked S-I-C-K-E-N-I-N-G in this embroidered flower leather catsuit and headpiece by emerging designer and artist #KarinaAkopyan!

EiNtrnMWAAAqfF0?format=jpg&name=mediumEiNtrnPWsAAwm31?format=jpg&name=medium

look #6: #LadyGaga rocks the black lace short asymmetrical dress from McQueen's iconic Fall/Winter 1995 "Highland Rape" collection!

this is so triconic, i gasped when i saw it, the efect is so cool, Gaga is a lil short so u dont appreciate it fully but in this pics, woow, its even more amazing wow wow

The Fame

Of course the piece that captivates me the most is a McQueen (the halo). Literally a GOD-level artist in my humble opinion. 

Cookie Tookie

I’m just blown away at this whole project. From the concept, to the fashion, to the references. This is peak Chromatica.

vyniildisk
9 minutes ago, The Fame said:

Of course the piece that captivates me the most is a McQueen (the halo). Literally a GOD-level artist in my humble opinion. 

VERY HUMBLE opinion indeed

Archived