πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

911 - GAGA MV UNIVERSE?

rence a deux

Featured Posts

rence a deux

First off, the video shocked me so much because it was very unexpected, especially the ending. I watched it for almost 10 times until it kind of made sense to me and on that 10th time, I honestly bursted into tears while watching the ending.

The video obviously have a lot more meaning and deeper connection which we'll soon find out, for sure. But, I'd like to share what I got from it. I may be reaching but here it goes. It gave me the idea that there is a "Gaga Music Video Universe" (MVU). Technically, what I mean is, most of her music videos are interconnected but it's jumbled and not in order.

It all begins with a simple, young, italian woman named Stefani who has big dreams but in order to get there, she had to go through a lot. The first video that would fit would probably be ''Til It Happens To You,' as this would present some of the things she went through as a teenager. Nobody believed in her but instead of quitting, it gave a fire in her belly so strong she couldn't wait to prove them wrong. She went through a lot but, she continued to find inspiration even from her loved ones like her grandfather who had a glorious life, 'Edge of Glory,' but it inspired her. The rollecoaster ride of the story started from 'Marry The Night,' wherein she presented her struggles and her pain until she reached a point that she enjoyed; 'Eh, Eh,' 'LoveGame,' 'Just Dance.' She finally reached the top, the point she embraced her artistry and creativity, she is Lady Gaga and it was also the point she knew its danger, 'Bad Romance,' 'Paparazzi,' 'Beautiful, Dirty, Rich.' She loved it and even boosted her fantasies, 'Poker Face.' Some parts of it were heartbreak, 'Alejandro' and some parts of it were trouble, 'Telephone.'

It was a journey wherein she learned a lot of things about herself and the reality. She knew what she firmly believes in, 'Born This Way.' She knew that there will always be challenges with love and heartbreak is a part of it, 'YoΓΌ and I,' and 'Judas.'Β At the very top, the rollercoaster started to move downwards, very fast that she enjoyed and thought that it was fun, 'Applause.' But, it wasn't, 'G.U.Y.' It was a 'Perfect Illusion.'Β 

At first, she didn't mind, she tried to act that it was all okay and it worked. She enjoyed life, gain new experiences, and discovered many things, (C2C era). But, after that, she felt that there was still something missing and even she don't want to, she had to reconnect with her past in order to heal, 'Million Reasons.' It healed some of her wounds from her past, 'Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Goin')' and it made her happy.Β 

Little by little, she gained back her strength and passion, she knew what she had to let go, 'John Wayne.' She knew that almost everything was in chaos and she had to do something, 'Stupid Love.' She shared her pain to help others heal, 'Rain On Me.' At this point, everything was colorful even though it shouldn't be. She didn't notice that she made a wonderful yet painful dream out of chaos, '911.'

The rollercoaster ride she's in always come back to where it started but she continuously fights for it not to because it's painful and it hurts her, a lot.

That's it. I hope you kind of visualize what I'm saying. I'm really sorry for the long post, I really felt the need to share it with all of you. To Mother Monster, Lady Gaga, if you're reading this, please do know that I love you so much and what I love most about you is your strength and courage to show who you really are and what you're going through. I know it is really hard and painful but always remember that we're here for you. Thank you very much for the art you've created and shared with all of us today, it is so beautiful and amazing.Β :heart:

Thank you so much for reading, everyone. Please, always keep safe. All the love!Β :kara:

Β 

Β 

πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’.

Chromatica Island

I always thought that her music videos are connected in some way, it is a product of her imagination and her universe.

Any/All Pronouns, GenderfluidπŸ³β€βš§

Katsuki Bakugo

And marvel thought they had the biggest crossover of all time...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

rence a deux
2 hours ago, Melisandre said:

And marvel thought they had the biggest crossover of all time...

Gaga was always so ahead of her time.Β :sharon:

DiskoBaby
3 minutes ago, Rence said:

Gaga was always so ahead of her time.Β :sharon:

Gaga and Marvel literally debuted the same year πŸ˜‚

rence a deux
1 minute ago, DiskoBaby said:

Gaga and Marvel literally debuted the same year πŸ˜‚

I didn't know, sorry!Β :laughga:

rence a deux