life

Gaga apologizes for excellent acting

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she's too pure :giveup:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Regina George

I'm sorry but the guy is being overdramatic.. Like it's called acting for God's sake.. The fact she "has to" apologize because people can't separate real life and art is annoying. 

EDIT: Don't get me wrong.. I hate seeing people cry too.. No matter who it is but fans acting like this just make me think they want to be better than the rest with their dramatics.. 

Glamourpuss
Just now, Regina George said:

I'm sorry but the guy is being overdramatic.. Like it's called acting for God's sake.. The fact she "has to" apologize because people can't separate real life and art is annoying. 

I don't think that's lost on us. We know she had to tap into something real to get that authentically real emotional response and we feel bad for her. I cried too. :heart:

Genuine Guy 09
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I'm sorry but the guy is being overdramatic.

Cupcake teas :billie:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

jimmytimestep

Beautiful of her to respond and extend care to this person who is clearly triggered and may struggle with mental health, but b*tch does not have an Oscar nom for nothing.

Katsuki Bakugo
3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

EDIT: Don't get me wrong.. I hate seeing people cry too.. No matter who it is but fans acting like this just make me think they want to be better than the rest with their dramatics.. 

The only thing I got was chills as the music ending and she was sobbing the lyrics then screaming as she was coming back to reality. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived