Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga apologizes for excellent acting

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

11 minutes ago, Messy vers said:

am I only one who think recorded reaction are overreacted?

Anyway, I love the masterpiece and I am proud of GaGa

You don’t have to think puppet. It’s a fact. Idk who enjoys those videos, because I find them to be proper shite, but obviously people do and that’s why people keep making them. :ohwell:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SLAG said:

You don’t have to think puppet. It’s a fact. Idk who enjoys those videos, because I find them to be proper shite, but obviously people do and that’s why people keep making them. :ohwell:

Wow that hurt. :laughga:

1 minute ago, SLAG said:

You’re the exception. Toast :selena:

Edit: Taste*

Lemme go make some toast and watch a reaction video and overreact. :yennefer:

2 hours ago, Regina George said:

I'm sorry but the guy is being overdramatic.. Like it's called acting for God's sake.. The fact she "has to" apologize because people can't separate real life and art is annoying. 

EDIT: Don't get me wrong.. I hate seeing people cry too.. No matter who it is but fans acting like this just make me think they want to be better than the rest with their dramatics.. 

He didn't ask for her to apologize or even acknowledge his comment, it was just a random tweet commenting on the video.

And of course it's acting but we know she's basing this on her real experiences, she's been in that state many times and that's why she wanted to show how it felt like. It makes the video really sad.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

It felt like she was tapping into something real, like she the way she cried like that was based on how she's reacted in the past and it was unnerving 

Archived