💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Critics rave about 911 MV

noa234

Featured Posts

Galactic Mess
10 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

You give her too much credit, not enough to the director, maybe 80% of that is the director's idea. Who knows.

Most likely a combination of both. Still, her acting at the end gave a whole new dimension to the video that it wouldn't have otherwise.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiskoBaby
1 hour ago, ElectricChapelR said:

I came to the conclusion that you have to be a fuc*in idiot to NOT at least respect Lady Gaga.

Everytime she just does it. After so many years she still delivers. She really showed the world how to be a pop star in 2020. She is the real deal, the real artist that every artist dream to become.

I love her to death ❤️

I knew this since Paparazzi and Bad Romance came out

Rudz Xinc
22 minutes ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

I’m yeah I’m sure the director contributed lots of ideas but Gaga also said she felt the most creatively passionate she had in years making this video so I’m sure that means she wasn’t just sitting there taking orders :air:

But nobody said she's done nothing and just taking orders tho. This video is amazing, everybody has their part to play, everybody deserves the credit.

Look at those clowns

49 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Ohhh okay I'm sorry :messga: love that you love it too :kara:

Her best MV in ages.

The aesthetics  are on point :messga:

I just Can’t 

TFM/BTW CrazyGa we stan is back !

COME ON GAYS!!

high heeled fem
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

As they should :golfclap:

Exactly 

Im blown The **** away it’s like Reminds me of Jodorowsky film yet not

i can’t believe she went this route of my fav film era 

SHES REACHED NEW LEVELE

46 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

This. On her IG post she said the director shared with her his 25year old idea

Um yeah, but it was also her vision. It was their shared vision. She said in her post that she felt artistically reinvigorated again while working on this. Also, she's known to write treatments for her own videos. Hell, this woman has DIRECTED her own videos in the past.

50 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

You give her too much credit, not enough to the director, maybe 80% of that is the director's idea. Who knows.

And you give her too little credit :yennefer:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

RudraCNG

Why are you fighting? Let's just celebrate she and her team gave us this masterpiece (and yes, she plays an important role in that, one can come with an idea but it's her decision to decide to do it and how the song will fit into it) and the critics and fans are loving it.

35 minutes ago, Jase said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8748687/Lady-Gaga-hailed-artistic-genius-bold-new-911-music-video-shows-near-death-car-collision.html

Lady Gaga hailed as an 'artistic genius' for bold new 911 music video that shows her hallucinating after near-death car collision

Not them giving a major spoiler in the headline :triggered:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

2 hours ago, NoahSuns said:

This. On her IG post she said the director shared with her his 25year old idea

I'm guessing his idea was just to use the Color of Pomegranate movie as an inspiration since it's from 1969. I highly doubt his idea was to use the 911 theme of a rescue as a symbolic reference to the mental disconnect of a psychotic breakdown. That part was all Gaga, I'm certain. 

It is a masterpiece, but then again, it's Gaga, so...

source.gif

When it comes to music videos she's this generation's Michael Jackson :tony:

Archived