Just now, tmo13 said:

YES OMGGGG. i saw those and screamed.

Me too. I think it symbolizes that this pain started during ARTPOP 

10 minutes ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

No but at like 4:17-4:19

But wasn't that the black witness?

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

22 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

It was omg... Fun Tonight next single confirmedT!

hqdefault.jpg

Could the boy who's being held by the woman be the one who was riding the bike though? 

Gaga woke up amongst a broken bike. The  boy may be just another bystander.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

1 minute ago, KNJ said:

Gaga woke up amongst a broken bike. The  boy may be just another bystander.

In the mural, the girl who was riding the bike was an actual girl in pigtails. I think she was already taken away/died. I really believe Gaga was the driver of the car because she 'didn't have her pills'.

14 minutes ago, Quartz said:

In the mural, the girl who was riding the bike was an actual girl in pigtails. I think she was already taken away/died. I really believe Gaga was the driver of the car because she 'didn't have her pills'.

Idk. That might be a stretch. Many things in the mural don't match "reality" and there's no reason for all that extra plotline. It would be more  plausible, to me, that it's symbolic of what may have been her first "crash". She often refers to her teenage years/teenage self as a baby or child, even when she was barely 25 years old.  She would've been just 19yo in the breakdown dramatized in the MTN video. Just a thought.

1 minute ago, KNJ said:

Idk. That might be a stretch. Many things in the mural don't match "reality" and there's no reason for all that extra plotline. It would be more  plausible, to me, that it's symbolic of what may have been her first "crash". She often refers to her teenage years/teenage self as a baby or child, even when she was barely 25 years old.  She would've been just 19yo in the breakdown dramatized in the MTN video. Just a thought.

I think my interpretation is just as much a stretch as yours :laughga: what u wrote is also a legit interpretation ;)

19 minutes ago, Quartz said:

I think she was on the bike. 

At the start of the hallucination you can see a bike + pomegranates 

dc74070e2dd694e09d86d5fa59b47896.png

Then when they switch to reality, you see a bike + apples @ 4:12

12033c900e7312f1da4c324084c6ee73.png

I think it also makes more sense to have been on the bike. The two cars involved already have drivers, and usually the person behind the wheel is the person at fault. If she was in the car, she would have been a passenger. So, I think it makes more sense for her to be on the bike since she is the cause of the accident. Maybe she rode her bike into traffic or something. 

@Quartz.

She truly created a Stefani fever dream. I don't know anything about the video game but Umbrella Man is def wearing the necklace. Apparently the Witcher from the Wolf school has a medallion that vibrates near monsters or magic :awesome: This game is from CD Projeckt Red who also make Cyberpunk 2077, the game ppl thought she was rumored to be doing voicework for :sara:

30 minutes ago, umaru said:

I think she was on the bike. 

At the start of the hallucination you can see a bike + pomegranates 

dc74070e2dd694e09d86d5fa59b47896.png

Then when they switch to reality, you see a bike + apples @ 4:12

12033c900e7312f1da4c324084c6ee73.png

I think it also makes more sense to have been on the bike. The two cars involved already have drivers, and usually the person behind the wheel is the person at fault. If she was in the car, she would have been a passenger. So, I think it makes more sense for her to be on the bike since she is the cause of the accident. Maybe she rode her bike into traffic or something. 

The more I rewatch, the more I am convinced of this too. Did she ram her bike towards oncoming traffic because she was out of it from lack of medication?

Also, in the opening sequences, the crash and rescues happened in quick succession:

1. Pillow Man

2. Door and Witness

3. White Body

4. Selfie Stick Witnesses

5. Paramedics

It all started with her laying with the bike; so, I think you're right. I agree, she was on the bike. I even tried to look at her shoes to see if she was wearing heels. She wasn't. She was wearing white sneakers, perfect for biking.

I'll edit the OP later lol. Regardless, it was her fault the accident happened.

11 minutes ago, KNJ said:

@Quartz.

She truly created a Stefani fever dream. I don't know anything about the video game but Umbrella Man is def wearing the necklace. Apparently the Witcher from the Wolf school has a medallion that vibrates near monsters or magic :awesome: This game is from CD Projeckt Red who also make Cyberpunk 2077, the game ppl thought she was rumored to be doing voicework for :sara:

Damn it, what does it MEAN.

1 minute ago, Quartz said:

Damn it, what does it MEAN.

I hope she is doing Cyberpunk 2077. I would update my entire kit to play it properly  she's in there. I haven't seen it in a while but there's a voice in the preview that reminded me of her so much.

Archived