Government Officials

Kindness Punks

Cyber Kids

Spiritual Ones

Junkyard Scavengers

Sine Tribe(?)

Do you believe it is true?

Infinity Wave

I really think the tribe stuff would have been part of the original album campaign, but she let go of it.

Even tho ROM video has actually no references to the tribes whatsoever. So actually I wonder if the tribes were created for the SL video only, but then why didn't she elaborate on them a little more, like not just a 3 mins video? :oprah:

So many questions

Colourful

Karen Smith
Just now, Infinity Wave said:

I really think the tribe stuff would have been part of the original album campaign, but she let go of it.

Even tho ROM video has actually no references to the tribes whatsoever. So actually I wonder if the tribes were created for the SL video only, but then why didn't she elaborate on them a little more, like not just a 3 mins video? :oprah:

So many questions

No, tribes are also on album cover. It means something for sure but we don't know yet. 

SpicyTomato
3 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

So many questions

This was my line of thinking too. I doubt the Tribes will play a huge role in the new campaigns for the album

MJHolland
5 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

So many questions

I would bet anything that her dancers will fit into tribes once she can finally tour this album! 

Stupid Oreo

The promo ads have red text ( gov officials)

SL-Pink

ROM-Purple

911-Red

4 minutes ago, Pop another one said:

The promo ads have red text ( gov officials)

SL-Pink

ROM-Purple

911-Red

Yeah I've seen that too. 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

sillynate

What’s the symbol for this song? Is it a new one or a pre existing one? RoM symbol was a new one that wasn’t in SL

Chromatica Island
3 minutes ago, sillynate said:

What’s the symbol for this song? Is it a new one or a pre existing one? RoM symbol was a new one that wasn’t in SL

I believe it's Government Officials

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

pop ate my heart
20 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

So many questions

We still have a lot of questions but I believe Chromatica is a way wider concept than we think it is rn, and it's starting to unleash. After SL, we've also seen the tribes in the SC lyric video, which I highly think the entire video is made with Chromatica TV, because of the 'chat' format the lyrics are seen in and the little symbol of someone talking when the each creature starts to sing. It really feels like a whole video game. Plus the fact that there's more mvs and performances coming makes it seem like there's a lot more to be unleashed. We should maybe take 911 as another approach to the Chromatica concept, which I think we'll understand more once more stuff is released.

btw the Purple tribe is clearly Ariana and all those purple-dressed dancers, which I think are fairies (hence the wings) coming to help her get better, as she did in the mv and the VMA performance.

sry if it's too long, i'm just so excited :laughga:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Literally what made this video hard to swallow for me is that is has no correlation to the rest of the Chromatica era so I choose to have faith in this theory to deal with it :bear: 

warhol killer

I don't think they incorporated any of the tribes in this film. The pictures relating to the tribes by just the colors in the OP might be a reach. The only logo/tribe icon I saw is the Chromatica Sine in her forehead during one of the last scenes.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

i still wonder if 911 is a single or not, because of this. If the tribe concept is out, then thats fine. If there is, then 911 is definitely red. Im also waiting for the single cover, merch...

Archived