Dislikers of 911 MV ...

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy
3 minutes ago, Where is LG7 said:

that's exactly what makes this video AWESOME Happy Janelle Monae GIF by Antebellum

Yes, refreshed artistic expression! THIS IS GAGA! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

I'm not even joking. This is the most crisp, beautifully thought out video she's EVER released. This is the professionalism I've been wanting from her for so bad 

Pennywise

Does the dream version of the EMT guy have a Witcher pendant? Gaga in the new Witcher game coNFIRMED :poot:

image.png

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

My Name Isnt Alice

I think The cinematography you guys want will make the video loose its charm its supposed to be the way that it is I mean she's collabing with the best directors this era argue with the directors let's see who wins

40 minutes ago, DonatellaPop said:

Call me delusional, but I think this is the next BR (In terms of artistry) 

AGREED 1000000%

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

pop ate my heart

this is tea. this is why not everyone is gonna like it/get it, at least on the first watch. This is what GAGA is and got famous for. this is her way of doing stuff period

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

pop ate my heart
1 minute ago, LadyBenedetto said:

I can see no hater actually, video praised even by the straights

fr? that's great to know omg :messga: I was starting to get scared because my tl is so divided rn. I would like to see some tweets tho!

Pennywise
3 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

this is tea. this is why not everyone is gonna like it/get it, at least on the first watch. This is what GAGA is and got famous for. this is her way of doing stuff period

"She didn't make this for the popper sniffers" I CAN NOT :ladyhaha:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

pop ate my heart
Just now, Pennywise said:

"She didn't make this for the popper sniffers" I CAN NOT :ladyhaha:

no it's trew it's trew

alsemanche
1 hour ago, pop ate my heart said:

fr? that's great to know omg :messga: I was starting to get scared because my tl is so divided rn. I would like to see some tweets tho!

My friend who hasn't liked any video since GUY (except maybe john wayne) loved it. She really outdid herself with this one. There is a lot of depth and artistry behind not, not just another video of her jumping and dancing. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

BornAsUnic0rn
30 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Well, just accept it somebody doesn’t like it. 
Being an artistic video doesn’t mean you have to like it. I personally think this video is good, I just expected something totally different. While I respect her art direction with the video and the choice of it, it doesn’t mean it has to be liked me everyone. It’s a sense of taste. 

only thing that bothers me is that it has nothing to do with Chromatica. After the planet thing in SL and the city thing in ROM I expected something different. Still doesn’t mean it’s bad. 
come at me african american GIF by Bounce

But the point of Chromatica isn’t “here, look at this made up planet.” It’s more like “hey, let me show you how I make sense of the world and my life, through Chromatica.” So it kinda fits way better into the meaning of the record than the two previous videos. 

I mean it isn’t that complex. Like, it has thought put into it, sure, but I think haters and lovers of the video alike have thought too much about the video lol it’s alright imo. I liked it. The acting was good and unsettling (as was the point).

i actually only wish she didn’t use 911 in such a straight forward way. Like, I wish she got crafty with it like how FKA twigs did with sad day. I think that would have suited the “high art” approach better. To me, that is a perfect example of blending high art and a commercial music video 

Archived