Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Dislikers of 911 MV ...

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

imitalian

I love the concept and the video itself.
The thing that throws me off is the fact that she unexpectedly cancelled the Chromatica concept that i tought she was committed to. 
Plus i have synesthesia and the colors of the mv dont go with the song at all TO ME.

I love the concept. I love the references. I love the costumes. I love the storyline. I love her acting. I even love the little choreo. I just don't love it for 911 during this era. But im gonna deal with it. Im just expressing my opinion!

edit: okay im kinda obsessed now hold own

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dislike the MV...

Not the story. I think its the best story and meaning in her whole career BUT
the music video itself in terms of cinematography, editing, composition. Is probably her worst looking music video.

EDIT: and yes I LOVE the Stupid Love music video because it was beautiful composed. Matched the song. And had to the beat editing.

ProfessionalClown

The toxic monsters; “Omg stupid love video was so bad, I have no faith for this era”

ROM and 911: “Were gonna be two of the best videos in her career”

SHALLOW
Just now, myusername said:

OMG I watched the video I got all the references and I priced how dark it was . I understand I just don't like it. I'm asking what makes you you think you have the right to call us "tasteless" just because we don't like the astheric.

I will tell you why I don't like it. Just an example, The audio, that horrible transition from Chromatica II to 911, it's not smooth as it should be, you can hear the click of that horrible mix between the two tracks. 

Now you tell me why should we like it. Arguments, don't be just pretentious cause so far is just  "i know about art cause i like it and you don't because you don't like it"

Are you kidding? That's not enough not to like it, sorry. You're just finding excuses. Just say that it was not what you were expecting and go. 

I'm sorry i can't make you like it. As other people said in here, it's a matter of education and understanding of art. I won't teach you that.

lifeasgeorge

My only wish was that it ended with gaga opening her eyes after being brought back to life right here:

I don't think she needed to deliberately explain the scene and references but I also know that a lot of fans need the explanation. But I really loved this video, I liked how almost unsettling it was on the first watch because I was trying to make sense of what was happening. I've said this elsewhere but this video was giving me Midsommar vibes and I absolutely loved it. 

live and let live

14 minutes ago, HeavyyMetalVenuss said:

i feel like Chromatica was meant to be the era where she embraces her artistic side of herself again! you can tell there was so much time and thought put into this video alone, so much work! i think this video is the best of the era so far, dare i say the best we’ve had since ARTPOP, at least classic “gaga” wise

this

i feel like this is what artpoo should have been, it is really artsy and mysterious, the whole thing and every release felt like a piece of art that gaga crafted

not that ARTPOP didnt achieve that but it seemed kinda forced and very pretentious but on chromatica it feels more natural? idk how to describe it but i think you get my point

... and now i just sit in silence.

alsemanche
1 hour ago, Aarghya said:

Literature students finally can use Literal Devices properly. 

139f52d6a7424e640abdc183aae0eb27_w200.gi

We won

139f52d6a7424e640abdc183aae0eb27_w200.gi

Soft, soothing, and succulent

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, imitalian said:

The thing that throws me off is the fact that she unexpectedly cancelled the Chromatica concept that i tought she was committed to. 
Plus i have synesthesia and the colors of the mv dont go with the song at all TO ME.

I love the concept. I love the references. I love the costumes. I love the storyline. I love her acting. I even love the little choreo. I just don't love it for 911 during this era. But im gonna deal with it. Im just expressing my opinion!

I didn't expect anything like this either but i was too surprised and the visuals and the story is just too stunning for me even tho i imagined the video in a completely different way.

alsemanche
1 hour ago, myusername said:

Talking about the transition, I'm just going to say "memes did batter".

There's enough memes about that so she really didn't need to make a huge deal out of it (even though the transition is there). The video and song are clearly much deeper than an overdone transition. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

ProfessionalClown
3 minutes ago, imitalian said:

“Cancelled the chromatica concept”

sis...what?? ROM was literally the Kindness Punks and the Purple tribe.

this video she wore every color of the original groups. (Red, Black, Blue, Green, Yellow, Pink)

Pennywise
4 minutes ago, juede said:

the music video itself in terms of cinematography, editing, composition. Is probably her worst looking music video

What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

you're entitled to your wrong opinion I guess 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

MaMaMarryTheNight
3 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

this

i feel like this is what artpoo should have been, it is really artsy and mysterious, the whole thing and every release felt like a piece of art that gaga 

Not sure if shady or typo :bradley:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Archived