Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Dislikers of 911 MV ...

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw the name of this thread before I saw the video and as I was watching it I was like 'yeah I fully understand why people would dislike it, it's confusing'

Then the video ended and everything clicked together and then it became confusing that some people disliked it :laughga:

The only excuse I'll accept is that Gaga's reaction at the end is too upsetting :jase:

Anveeroy
5 hours ago, LadyGoo said:

Why make a whole topic about this? Aren't you creating the negative attention?

000001.jpg

If it bothers you why did you came here and made a comment? 

I'm not creating any kind of negative attention. If that happened mods would have taken down the thread. And what's up with your photo? Isn't that mocking GAGA? 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Lol all this high art coments are a bit... 

I for one liked very much that we finally have gaga gaga, like the actual GaGa back😂. And that this feels like a total new thing and not some rehash, besides some 2 costumes. 

I liked how she portraied herself in such a different way, like therees a vibrancy to her that ive never seen in lfevious videos. 

There seems to be some cute techiques in the shooting, old style effects. I do like how she embraces this stage theater way of doing mostly everything. 

The flaw really is too many different, sceneries, costumes. Its the gaga exuberance that we love but the whole thing was already confusing. 

I mean, every new frame is a different scene altogether. All in the space of 4 min. Sometimes i wanna appreciate a shot and it just ends and doesnt return. I mean, its not a john wayne. Remember watching that one for first time and be confused, not interested and tired. This is a whole other level. 

Ofc the plot twist in the end really grabs your attention. So, the whole thing manages to grab your attention

Anyway was a complete surprise, highly entertaining, with substance and thought. A rare case when music videos like these still happen. 

19 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

I'm not creating any kind of negative attention. If that happened mods would have taken down the thread. And what's up with your photo? Isn't that mocking GAGA? 

EJe0cRIXUAAQB0s.jpg

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

3 hours ago, Aarghya said:

I didn't say it bothers me sweetie, I asked a real question :yennefer:

Archived