Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

911 Music Video Characters

eunino

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Huh?

in the end scene the doctors call her Stefani 

And she didn't "acknowledge" her name for many years. I think it really shows how personal this was to her

Linus Gaga
4 minutes ago, gts14 said:

in the end scene the doctors call her Stefani 

And she didn't "acknowledge" her name for many years. I think it really shows how personal this was to her

i cannot hear it :messga:

Hit me a message and say hi !

The first time I watched it I understood nothing but after watching the ending the first time and watching the video a second time it all makes sense.
Basically it's all in the details but the whole thing represents the accident under her perspective while she's unconscious.

My favorite part is when she floats away like a balloon but the guy who's actually the doctor makes her fall back on earth as he's saving her life, that's so well thought :flutter:

Honestly this video has everything I love from a Gaga video, a meaning, a storyline, amazing looks, and a lot of creativity

The shot where she's standing within the window around the men dressed in yellow--that ends up being the firemen who cut out the car door and were carrying it away

16 minutes ago, platinumpixels said:

The shot where she's standing within the window around the men dressed in yellow--that ends up being the firemen who cut out the car door and were carrying it away

YES! I just edited with those frames! So good

Archived