Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Product placement at the end of 911 MV

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

Gagz4Gaga

Yep, that was so unnecessary and it cheapens the dramatic finale. I was so pumped all throughout the video until that very moment. I hate it. :bear:

Spoiler

Y’all so cringey with all these pretentious interpretations. As a whole, the MV was super conceptual and ArtGa all the way.

The brand placing at the end was for money, nothing more nothing less. It wasn’t that deep geezus :madge:

nostalgia’s for geeks

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

Yeah it's obviously product placement but it fits within the scene? Not sure this needed a thread luv. 

gumzy3000

Its not that big of a deal lmao. Honestly in real life there are ads everywhere and she got into an accident and she just took whatever was in her surroundings and made sense of it in Chromatica in her mind. Also it might just be a play on words since LG can also be the acronym for Lady Gaga 

trolly troll troll

That completely took me out of the story. Maybe they should have put a symbol to LG in the hallucination to justify it being there. Unless there is one and I missed it.

Delulu Rogers

I hate it too but at least it fits well with the scene with LG being her initials and also the irony of "life's good" 

The 'life's good' message contrasting with the chaotic scene was a nice touch, bonus points for LG being gaga's initials 

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

ProfessionalClown

Not really? They’re in the middle of a city, it was a quick cut, that sh!t happens all over. Not really a big deal sis

FRANK1991

it would have been better and funny if the LG turns to Lady Gaga 

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

littlepotter

I really don't think she would include it in such a video if it didn't have some sort of meaning/symbol or maybe just the fact that it's her initials. 

chaeri pls

Archived