news

Gaga: This Short Film Is Very Personal To Me

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
truthteller

the director's personal touch is so strong... love the aesthetic but i wish it was more "chromatica"-related  :huntyga:

Pop Music
11 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Baby, I love you so much.

Thank you for being brave. Your vulnerability is inspiring. I’m so happy you are still here with us. :runhug:

this this this 

couldn't have said it better myself 

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

Virgin Ryan
9 minutes ago, Chris Evans said:

that scream had that very specific tone of someone actually dying it brought me to tears my god

Me too. But I watch your profile and read your name. And my mind goes directly to your thing. Omg. I'm a mess.

TylerMedeiros
13 minutes ago, ignotus said:

im not crying, you're crying

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

or am i just drunk 

Yep I’m having some drinks too! Yeah, it’s early but it’s Gaga video release day! Took me two views to get the video 

YEET

Just now, TylerMedeiros said:

Yep I’m having some drinks too! Yeah, it’s early but it’s Gaga video release day! Took me two views to get the video 

it kinda reminds me of Inception and the dream realm. I LOVE IT :golfclap:

CHEERS!

Wow Gaga, You really outdid yourself here! So Great! I love it and it goes so well with the song! We see You too and we LOVE You!!!!! Stay with us for a long long while! :heart::heart::wub: xoxxxxoooxo

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Mister G

I’m still in disbelief at what I just watched. Like the visuals and artistry gave me chills and vibes from The Fame Monster/Born This Way days.

Archived