💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I literally forgot Fun Tonight existed

LadyInsecto

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

It's not a filler. :dom: 

It's my current fave. It should have a music video as a follow up to 911 because they both have deep lyrics that contain double meanings.

Tom Nook

It was actually my fave during my first listen whereas I didn’t care for Enigma and Replay, but now I’m obsessed with Enigma and Replay and now I don’t play Fun Tonight that often anymore :fatcat:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

15jocart

Don't slander the song that was my favorite upon first listen and now is #4 (yes that's really specific but) :ladyhaha:

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Concertaholic

I don’t know who’s delusional, all of you or me. :laughga:

Fun Tonight always has been and always will be my fav off Chromatica. :pray:

I can relate to it so much and it’s always gotten stuck in my head more than any other song. :kiss:

I often find myself in the middle of the day singing it randomly. :queenga:

Concertaholic
18 minutes ago, Tom Nook said:

It was actually my fave during my first listen whereas I didn’t care for Enigma and Replay, but now I’m obsessed with Enigma and Replay and now I don’t play Fun Tonight that often anymore :fatcat:

Exactly same. Except Fun Tonight is still my fav and Replay and Enigma are still my least fav :billie:

21 minutes ago, Tom Nook said:

Character growth :flutter:

Donny Winter

You forgot enlightenment existed? That's tragic lol.

A hybrid can withstand these things / my heart can beat with bricks and strings

Archived