Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Nicola: “Cultural Reset 🚨”

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

I don’t like when they hype things because I’ve seen what it’s done before. I hope it is, but my expectations are very low. I’m still excited for new visuals tho! 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Edu said:

Nicola’s fashion has been lackluster this era to say the least. I hope he proves me wrong.

I actually think he’s done an overall pretty good job. The VMA looks (minus the green dress, which I didn’t like) were great + her recent shoot for Billboard was phenomenal.

I think what we’re ‘missing’ to tie it all together is crazy wigs and heels. However, I’m not complaining. I think her looks this era have been extremely polished for the most part and pleasing to the eye. If I had one complaint it would be that we’re not getting many behind the scenes shots and even more photos. 

Miguemonster

Do we think because it's Covid that it's just going to be mostly greenscreen and just her or do you think it will be a little more major than that?

Massive Monster
21 minutes ago, zakariah said:

i'm begging myself not to be overhyped and expect too much but this ain't helping :bradley:

Same. 

Kind regards

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, Doot said:

Have we gotten the point now where y'all are coming for Nicola Formichetti of all f*cking people? :saladga:

Imagine complaining about Nicola. :nooo: 

Archived