Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry’s stalker called her his wife

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Katy Perry's stalker Terry was caught by cops after allegedly jumping the fence to the pop star’s Beverly Hills home. Katy was home with newborn daughter Daisy when Terry tried to break in on September 8.

38-year-old man wrote on his Twitter after he was arrested :

stalker.png?w=620

Security experts working for Katy later found a slew of messages Terry had allegedly written on Twitter about singer and Orlando. In one, he threatened to “snap”  Bloom’s neck. They also discovered that he had tried to enter her home before, in August, and warned that he may have had access to guns.

In court papers, Katy said:
We fear for our safety because William Terry has demonstrated that he is dangerous and that he poses a credible threat of violence.
Terry has come to my home repeatedly, most recently on September 8, when he jumped over the fence to my home and tried to enter my house while I was home with our newborn baby. Terry has also repeatedly sent me/posted numerous disgusting messages on Twitter, many of a graphic sexual nature.
"

A judge granted Perry, Bloom, daughter Daisy and Orlando's son Flynn a temporary restraining order – stating that Terry must stay 100 yards away from all of them until a hearing next month. Stalker will also appear at court in January next year, charged with trespassing.

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Xoxo Adriana

i feel so bad for katy and orlando:( they’ve just had a damn baby leave them alone!

Cant he leave her alone?

Orlando must be fuming when he finds out that this stalker calls Katy his wife!

Stanlist: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Fifth Harmony girls, unperfect, Grace VanderWaal, Rina Sawayama

13 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Terry has come to my home repeatedly, most recently on September 8, when he jumped over the fence to my home and tried to enter my house while I was home with our newborn baby.

Oh hell no, I would be ready for him next time 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29933a6f0f0648cc25f4

Hottie Detector

oh gurl.... im sitting here high as **** in the dark thinking some one is stalking my ass oh my LORD 

Spoiler

i can only imagine the terror shes going through, and after squeezing out baby bloom??? leave this woman alone 

Archived