šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Twitter is going crazy for Gaga's new single 911

David Ward

Featured Posts

David Ward

lady-gaga-911-mtv.jpg?width=796&mode=str

"911 is coming: Twitter goes crazy over Lady Gaga's new single and for good reason.Ā 

Since, Gaga opened her VMA performance with fan-favorite tracks of '911 is coming', the transition between pop anthems became a viral sensation online with fans labelling it as 'one of the best transitions of all time'.

In an interview with Billboard, Gaga said a visual for the song was shot in August and that she felt more alive when filming it than at any other point during the making of Chromatica.

She didn't give too many details about what the video will be about, but she did elaborate on the song's important meaning ā€” about antipsychotic medication ā€” and its difference from other pop songs that don't have much to say. "I mean, that's poetry!" she says. "That's not, like, 'I'm in the club, there's lots of bottles / I'll have another, then bring the models.'

Fans had begun to speculate following Gaga's show-stopping performance at the MTV Video Music Awards where she performed a medley of songs from her latest studio album Chromatica and sang tracks of "911 is coming" with backup dancers around her, wearing an electric green two-piece bodysuit and a face mask."

https://www.ibtimes.co.in/911-coming-twitter-goes-crazy-over-lady-gagas-new-single-good-reason-828226

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

Not them thinking the song is called "911 is coming" :air:Ā this is one of the most poorly written articles I've ever read

chaeri pls

alsemanche
1 hour ago, David Ward said:

fan-favorite tracks of '911 is coming',

1 hour ago, David Ward said:

transition between pop anthems

:mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark:

Ā 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

5 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

i didnt know gaga made that pretentious comment omg

i love her but she does say some embarrassing **** sometimes

She didnā€™t lie. Also she herself has some songs like that (Just Dance) so sheā€™s allowed to say it.Ā 

StarstruckIllusion
19 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

??? as if Stupid Love and Plastic Dull have amazing lyrics... sheā€™s being versatile with her writing, as always. Sheā€™d allowed to note when her songs are serious or not. She literally had severalĀ mental breakdowns trying to record these lyrics. 911 is not a Just Dance.Ā 

31 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

Context is the key.Ā 

Ī¹'Š¼ ĻĻ…ā„“ā„“Ī¹Ī·g ŅÆĻƒĻ…я sтяĪ¹Ī·gs

Archived