Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica III in 911 MV

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

papergangstas

Doesn't mean SFA is gonna be the next single.. she also used Chromatica I in Stupid Love which is actually the transition to Alice :lana:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfMiklaus

It could be just a fitting outro song, but I’d love if Sine from Above was the 4th single leading us into Christmas and Babylon as the 5th for early next year. THIS WOULD BE MY DREAM COME TRUE.

CharlieCashmere

Now that the video's out, I just want to say, I get literal chills towards the end of the video when Chromatica III starts playing. It's so perfectly placed for dramatic effect. I also love that each video released this era utilizes the interludes which makes me think that the videos, like the album, will be split into three acts (Stupid Love/Rain on Me could be seen as Act I, 911 will be Act II and if Sine from Above will be the next single, then that's Act III).

Stupid Oreo
On 9/18/2020 at 8:00 AM, Warhol Killer said:

What if the extra minute of the video (pressumably the ending) is Chromatica III? I mean the interlude is only 40 seconds.

On 9/18/2020 at 8:01 AM, BillieGOAT said:

If I’m doing my math right.. CII+911+CIII=4:02 so that leaves 40ish seconds for her to give Replay the music video it deserves :emma:

On 9/18/2020 at 8:03 AM, Pop another one said:

Imagine we are getting Chromatica II, 911, Chromatica III, SFA acoustic :enigma:

On 9/18/2020 at 8:06 AM, Levine said:

Chrom III and not Chrom II? Or Youtube scan the last song played?

OMG if the video ends with Chromatica III because SFA is the 4th single I-- I---I--

the way we were kinda right eye- :messga:

Archived