šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga posts Haus Labs Anniversary Insta Story [New Babylon Instrumental Mix]

Dayman

Featured Posts

So Gaga posted a story on her insta for Haus Labs anniversary and it seems to have slipped under everyones radar that it is using a NEW mix of the Babylon instrumental. The intro is mixed and mastered differently and the later half of the snippet has additional production not present on the original version that has been used previously for Haus Labs.

Ā 

Ā 

I noticed it here and went over some of the differences in better detail in this post.

Ā 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatica Island

The bass is amazing! Oh God she really is feeding us, it sounds so good!

Any/All Pronouns, GenderfluidšŸ³ā€āš§

Chromatica

Iā€™m going to fill up a shopping cart on Haus Labs and abandon it for every day I canā€™t stream this remix. Donā€™t test me, I will mildly inconvenience your online store.Ā :crossed:

The day that KEEPS ON GIVINGĀ 

tumblr_inline_nc19leYnVR1rsqsmp.gif

Ā 

And thank you for making the threadĀ :party:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Born This Way

I literally just want to like strut to itĀ lolĀ :bradley:Ā we need the full thingĀ :nooo:

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

The album version

makeup_9_1481106551.jpg

The instrumental mix

Lady-Gaga-Metalhead-Makeup-Tutorial-Wear

FixedĀ :vegas:

1 minute ago, lady siwa said:

I feel like that sounds exactly like the og haus labs version but idkĀ :laughga:

You can read my other post about what is different. The intro has more reverb and has normal measures. The elephant noise on the first mix was extended out to have an additional beat for some reason. So this new one is "normal" so to speak. There is also a missing swell going into the beat dropping. The actual beat has then has an additional synth and percussion in the last half.

Archived