Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Ava Max - Naked

El Verdugo

Featured Posts

Just now, Rudz Xinc said:

W4rm P4ncakes hon a.k.a W*rning P*ints. :billie:

What did I say to get a warning point? :laughga:

She doesn't look good in the video imo. Directors are supposed to make you "work". So far the only video that I liked was KAQ. Every other one it's a disservice to her 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
destructivelove
1 hour ago, likeitrough said:

where was this budget for kings and queens. 

It’s just her in front of a green screen with 3 different stationary backgrounds. Not really making out the budget

- that said, her makeup looks amazing in the long orange wig and really changes her look in a great way.  Almost giving me shakira vibes

Rudz Xinc
1 minute ago, Akiki said:

What did I say to get a warning point? :laughga:

She doesn't look good in the video imo. Directors are supposed to make you "work". So far the only video that I liked was KAQ. Every other one it's a disservice to her 

Just a reminder, if you don't get one good for you. :vegas:

I've been there, you're not supposed to talk **** about the artist in their own thread, it's considered a flaimbait.

I'm surprised you didn't like it, for me it's as good as Kings and Queens if not better.

Look at those clowns

in some close ups she looks like shakira

I like the video, the song not so much tbh

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

43 minutes ago, BillieGOAT said:

The song is actually good! But the video is just so gaga. Like it reads as a Gaga parody MV like this iconic piece:

This is low-key good ngl

Elysium003
2 hours ago, BillieGOAT said:

The song is actually good! But the video is just so gaga. Like it reads as a Gaga parody MV like this iconic piece:

Ok, i love Gaga but stop reaching this is more what Kylie did back in the early 2000s :interestinga:

BeIIadonna

Maybe her best video? Hmmmm...

I really like it. I'll need to rewatch it a couple more times to see what I really think about it but it's definitely a good video (& song).

Genuine Guy 09

When the Chorus hit, my mind started singing 'Hair Body Face'. I'm not sure if that's a good thing :billie:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

this one is great and a standout. I can assure that if this song was on any of the "indie pop girl" albums yall would be stanning it non stop but cuz it's Ava some of you have problems with it :stalkga: (I know of course some just genuinely do not enjoy it which is fine of course)

Archived