Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

911 an outtake from The Fame?

David Ward

Featured Posts

David Ward

Is this true?

"Prior to the release of Chromatica, there had been rumors as well that Gaga was going to rework one of her older songs and place them on the record. It's rumored that this song was an outtake from The Fame, Gaga's debut album. This is due to the fact that fans have pointed out similarities to it's sound to the songs of the record."

Also:

"Gaga tweeted 'A POP MUSIC EMERGENCY IS UNDERWAY 911' on August 12, 2013, and quote tweeted it on September 17, 2020 before announcing '911' as a single."

https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/911_(song)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe possibly the production and the melodies, but definitely not the lyrics, that's something that she created during the process of making Chromatica :vegas:

I don't believe it since Madeon produced it and he didn't even work with her until ARTPOP for the amazing bop Venus :firega:

HausOfAntonio
Just now, DiskoBaby said:

Plastic Doll sounds it it could’ve been on The Fame

Its a pastiche on The Fame imo. Consciously trying to emulate it in order to subvert it. 

DiskoBaby
Just now, HausOfAntonio said:

I’d be blown away if she had this level of lyrical maturity back then. 

Captivated and Electric Kiss say hi

Where is LG7

more like ARTPOP,

911's production is so similar to Mary Jane Holland since Madeon worked on it.

a track with heavy metal lover elements spiced with paparazzi esque stutterings...

BAM! 🚨 911 🚨 :vegas:

Chromatica Island

It does sound a little like Paper Gangsta and Plastic Doll is definitely inspired by that era.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chromatica Island

I also get more TFM vibes from 911

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

I’m pretty sure the legal documents that leaked earlier this year said she wasn’t allowed to rework songs made for previous albums to use them on another album.

Just now, Jose P said:

I’m pretty sure the legal documents that leaked earlier this year said she wasn’t allowed to rework songs made for previous albums to use them on another album.

I think they meant as they were, they could try to give the song a new title and completely remake it and it would be fine, but that's just what I remember, I could be wrong :derpga:

Just now, DC said:

I think they meant as they were, they could try to give the song a new title and completely remake it and it would be fine, but that's just what I remember, I could be wrong :derpga:

I found it

19851-BEF-2-C2-A-4948-BC2-A-C8-EF5-DA833

Archived