Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

911 MV is 4:43 long

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

Stupid Oreo
1 minute ago, Melisandre said:

Gaga has finally listened to us all after all these years and you guys are still not happy. 

Dont get me wrong I screamed and I have 70€ ready to spend tonight :messga:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Messy vers
7 hours ago, migamiga said:

not complaining was just expecting g.u.y. 2.0 :giveup:

As her g.u.y 2.0. I would kill her.

But as her Marry the night 2.0:derpga:

kris jenner mystery GIF

I’m fine with the length. Tbh, I’m not a big fan of her long short movies, like MTN who takes forever before it gets to the actual song.  

BlingNotTheMusic

Welp, I guess the super innovative, theatrical, long mv from Gagz are a thing of the past :lana:

Here I was thinking she'd do a Alice<Chromatica II<911 type video or at least more than one song :sharon:

EDIT: I'm still super excited and I know our queen will blow us away, just kind of disappointed in the length and false advertising as a "short film". I'm appreciative of anything we get, but as a fan since The Fame, you have to admit she set up the expectation for her videos to be events.

Glamourpuss

I'd have preferred it if the length wasn't announced and we could have just watched the video when it premiered. I don't get why that info needed to be leaked in the first place.

MiQuenDroid
32 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I'd have preferred it if the length wasn't announced and we could have just watched the video when it premiered. I don't get why that info needed to be leaked in the first place.

This is everytime leaked by YouTube itself for every previews. 

All I ever wanted was love...

Archived