💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cupcakke on Iggy

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

I like Iggy, and I think she could definitely turn out some great songs (DNLW is f*cking FANTASTIC). But could she keep up, or even mesh well with, Cupcakke? Because Cupcakke has some bars that I think might blow Iggy a little too hardly.

I'd love to see it, though!

3 points in and ready for more

BROSEIDON

It’s wild to me that she gets all this love from black artists and yet people STILL go after the girl for “appropriating” black culture. I just don’t get it.

24 minutes ago, BROSEIDON said:

It’s wild to me that she gets all this love from black artists and yet people STILL go after the girl for “appropriating” black culture. I just don’t get it.

wtf just because shes white being rapper is appropriating black culture? 

Wolf Boy
1 hour ago, BROSEIDON said:

53 minutes ago, Lakabla said:

wtf just because shes white being rapper is appropriating black culture? 

She literally had a song where she referred to herself as a “slave master”, and she no doubt takes on a very stereotypical black girl aesthetic.

I don’t have an issue with it, and she’s also some apologised for her slave master song, but i can see why some people have taken issue with her over the years and probably still do.

SissyFromSpace
1 hour ago, Wolf Boy said:

She literally had a song where she referred to herself as a “slave master”, and she no doubt takes on a very stereotypical black girl aesthetic.

I don’t have an issue with it, and she’s also some apologised for her slave master song, but i can see why some people have taken issue with her over the years and probably still do.

she did but yall like to forget

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

it's so sad to me that cupcakke still hasn't had her breakthrough with the mainstream :( I know its cuz most of her "bigger" hits were super "provocative" but it's sort of sad to see artists like Megan Thee Stallion outpace her using exactly what Cupcakke was known for which was super explicit lyricism and outrageous videos but just because Meg is more conventionally attractive she blew up and Cupcakke got shamed non stop, mocked and remains underrated...love both of course but just an observation. I hope she somehow crosses over at some point.

What other things they talked on DM if not for collab? Is it Azealia Banks, since both got history with her sksksksk? #nosy :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived