💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it time to forgive Katy Perry?

PunkTheFunk

Should Gagadaily officially forgive Katy Perry?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gagadaily officially forgive Katy Perry?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

z2o2rjzy8g201.gif

On behalf of Gagadaily I would like to put forth a motion to pardon singer, television judge, and Grammy viewer Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson, better known as 'Katy Perry' for the crime of existing.

katy-perry-2019-iheartradio-music-awards

For some reason this fanbase hates Katy Perry's guts, and I believe it stems from the shade she's thrown at Gaga during the early part of her career, as well as for succeeding while the ARTPOP era flopped like a wet dish rag in 2013/14.

Now that Katy is no longer a threat to our Dear Leader and has proven on many occasions that she respects (and even stans) Gaga, I feel it is no longer necessary to harbor any ill will towards her. 

cef96f7765c0a29550906e3941a8f7a5.jpg

That's why I would like Gagadaily to issue an official pardon and remove Katy from the GGD blacklist (which currently contains Sam Smith, the Chainsmokers, and the entire nation of Azerbaijan). If "Yes" wins by a majority (51%), Gagadaily will have officially forgiven Katy Perry at midnight EST tomorrow. If it doesn't, you can keep hating her. Vote now and make your voice heard!

tenor.gif?itemid=12404262

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This OP is giving me strong PunkTheFunk 2016 energy and I'm HERE FOR IT

EgPk9GqXoAE-Ki9?format=jpg&name=360x360

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

i have never hated her and never understood why people hate her so much, she's such a sunshine of a person, of course she made mistakes and stuff but she hasnt done anything for you guys to cancel her

btw i'm currently writing it while i dance to cry about it later waiting for the food to be ready :vegas:

... and now i just sit in silence.

DiskoBaby

People who consider other singer to be a “threat” really have no lives. It’s just music and they’re all performers living out their dreams wanting to have success. 

Rat Boy

I feel like most people here aren't bothered by her - it's just the loud minority that make it look like we have something against her. :bon:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

joannesrats

she didn’t do anything, she just sings her pop songs and looks pretty :firega:

i vote that we pardon her. she was wrongfully accused

raragaga

I forgive her. She has some good music.

I don't forgive her for her super bowl performance tho. That's unforgivable :bear:

xoxo

keith ink
10 minutes ago, monster said:

she didnt even do anything plsssss

I dont live in the past but to say that she didnt do anything against gaga is just pure ignorance. Theres a reason why gaga didnt want to be friends with her. (Revealed in a text convo with kesha) she was being shady towards her during their early years. 

but I agree, i REALLY love smile and i just want her to rebound back. She doesnt deserve all these hatred  

🥺

Archived