💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

911 Shot on White Backdrop + No Choreography...

Noah X

Featured Posts

Do you think 911 is shot on a white backdrop like Joanne low budget vibes?? She made this the official thumbnail and it seems like so....

Does it mean she just took behind the scene videos from the Billboard photoshoot and threw it together to call it a 911 short film? Similar to the Sine from Above instagram snippet...

Spoiler

or this

No choreography...... ???

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
Just now, leonjay said:

Joanne low budget vibes

:ladyhaha:

@Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal storm cloud🌩️。˚❀

lilmonster2424

Girl no she filmed the video in August and the Billboard shoot was in September.... she's obviously gonna make the thumbnail this so she doesn't spoil the other looks or surprises 

There might not be but then why are we believing a random Twitter insider that's proven to be fake multiple times already :awkney:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Stephen

1. Ofcourse not. She did the choreo at the VMAs shes obv gonna do it in the video

2. Lowkey i wouldnt even mind if she doesn't dance. Not every single video needs choreo

3. But it's gonna have choreo

similar to this how it's just a behind the scenes of her photoshoot.

what if she thought "hmmmm I have a billboard photoshoot today, and 911 needs a video of some sort. the budget is low so why not???"

Bad Romance was shot on a "white backdrop" and remains as her most iconic music video

and honestly i couldnt care less about choreography :ohwell: i just want to be slayed with the transition coming to live and stunning outfits like she has been serving lately

... and now i just sit in silence.

I can see there being no choreo because I imagine it's only going to be her + the multiple versions of her and idk if multiple Gagas doing the choreo would look cool or corny. I think in this instance choreography might detract from the story so I'm okay without the choreography tbh

lavenderblondee

I admit I'd be absolutely devastated if there was no choreo. The VMAs were a total blast and I'd do anything to see it throughout a song. The "short film" sort of makes me nervous for that reality though. I can see both sides and why she'd want JUST a ~short film with no dancing. The lyrical side of the song she wants to express, instead of the "dance" part of the song. Having the two might not work.

Regardless, I'm excited. :excited2:

The only rumor here is the no choreo, the white backdrop thing is your speculation so it’s better to remove it from the title 

Archived