Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

911 Shot on White Backdrop + No Choreography...

Noah X

Featured Posts

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malazam

I think the white background will be her as statues?? Like the renders for Bazar magazine??

another shot before we kiss the other side

who needs dancers when there are 100 gagas fighting with each others

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

David Ward

Honestly, not having choreo sounds so refreshing for the video. Not every video of Gaga's needs to have an army of dancers doing over-the-top choreo.

And while i truly do love the choreography from the VMA performance, we will always have that and (most likely) other live performances with that choreo in the future. We should allow this film to take a more artistic and dare I say: sophisticated approach to music. Especially pop music.

Gaga is known for always doing the opposite of what we, as fans and the general public, expect her to do. This is on par with most of her creative decisions and I'm looking forward to it if this rumor is in fact true.

IllusionLover

I think that thumbnail is the intro of the video (Which is Chromatica II) I have a feeling she's floating/flying during the intro and it will all look so peaceful etc because the song is like that, then it'll turn dark and more wild towards the end and that's when the transition hits and when 911 starts it will go full Gaga.

And I think there's no dancers bc of covid and that's why there's multiple Gagas, also maybe no choreo bc this one has a storyline and didn't wanted to make another SL where the mixture of both didn't played well.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

ELECTROHEART

Tbh would be fine if the video doesn't have a r̶i̶c̶h̶y̶'̶s̶ choreopgraphy :flower:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Chromatica Island
1 hour ago, blankpaper said:

God some of y’all are whiny 

This fanbase is never pleased :smh: 

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Archived