Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

911 Chart Predicition

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I told y'all before and I'm telling y'all again, we have payola this eraĀ :poot:Ā it won't flopĀ :poot:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs šŸ„š

I see a top 60 hitĀ , I dont see radio touching this at all (if they were already hesitant to play ROM lol). If we get two weeks on the hot 100 i'll be happyĀ :vegas:

(not trying to be negative here, i will stream the scheibe out of this)

GagaEnigma
22 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

How were SL and ROM successful? I would not even considerate moderate hits. ROM got slightly luckier becuz the video and the album were simulatenous but that's it. Let's not be delusional.

They were literally top 5 and #1 singles in the US and ROM was smashing in Canada and all over Europe. How is that not successful?Ā :triggered:

23 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

sour candy had the potential to become bigger than blinding lights or WAP but sis decided to make it only a promo single

I agree with this 100% thoughĀ :bradley:

thehanyo
19 hours ago, zcasx said:

if the video is meh/it gets just a light promo push: 2 weeks in the chart, peak#40

if the video is insanely good+ big promo push: 5 weeks in the chart, peak #20

if it actually goes viral on the internet (both video and song) bc of the transition: 14 weeks in chart, peak#13

the way this is so accurate...

jacs vs looser

Top 30 seems realistic, top 20 if we're very lucky, but I don't see it going higher than that. One way or another it will at least be an additional Hot100 entry for the era, which is always good.Ā 

Ideal Prediction: Top 20 for one week

Realistic Prediction: Top 100 for one week

Genuine Guy 09
41 minutes ago, Sherry said:

I told y'all before and I'm telling y'all again, we have payola this eraĀ :poot:Ā it won't flopĀ :poot:

For the actual singles yeah but this isn't even being advertised anywhere, no merch, no radio, no playlists. This is a John Wayne collapse I fearĀ 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

ConnorFilm
4 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

For the actual singles yeah but this isn't even being advertised anywhere, no merch, no radio, no playlists. This is a John Wayne collapse I fearĀ 

Iā€™m honestly fine with that. Itā€™s so hard to make third singles stick in the streaming age. Blinding Lights, for example, was huge and In Your Eyes still didnā€™t go anywhere upon/afterĀ album release.

I am just glad sheā€™s promoting the album.Ā 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

QueenChromatix

I would be really happy if 911 will peak inside top 40, but to be realistic I think it will peak (if itā€™s going to enter Hot 100 tbh) somewhere at pos. 70-80

QUEEN CHROMATIX šŸŒˆ

Archived