💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

911 Chart Predicition

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

Stupid Oreo

So we all know 911 is the next single :party:

How long will it last in the Hot 100? What will the peak postion be? How will the first week turn out?

My predicts;

7 weeks in chart, peak #4, debut #4

Lady Gaga GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babylon98

if the video is meh/it gets just a light promo push: 2 weeks in the chart, peak#40

if the video is insanely good+ big promo push: 5 weeks in the chart, peak #20

if it actually goes viral on the internet (both video and song) bc of the transition: 14 weeks in chart, peak#13

I really wouldn't get your hopes up too high for big chart success. It's nice that Gaga's keeping the era going but I sincerely doubt anything she releases from here on in will trouble the upper echelons of the singles charts.

GagaEnigma

Ugh I just hope that this will not end up being as delusional as the G.U.Y. prediction thread :bear:

OT: #25, #33, #40, #57, #90, OUT :bear:

FfFfFfFF

If Tik Tok does its thing and it could become a sleeper hit of sorts and reach its final peak in 6 months or so. I don't see it debuting very high.

20 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

If Bobby does its thing and it could become a sleeper hit of sorts and reach its final peak in 6 months or so. I don't see it debuting very high.

fixd tbh

It should already be a massive hit considering the "violin transition" into multiple wrong songs has been used in more than a million videos on TikTok with thousands of views each.

Literally should've released a version of 911 with the intro as a part of the song months ago. Now recently they added the note that it contains Chromatica II by Lady Gaga. Useless, instead of using it for 911 promo

FrankMonster

I was wondering is we should do buying parties now that it counts from around the world.

I will buy it from every iTunes, Google Play, Amazon from my country but also would be more than happy to do the Funds for Gaga money for US splash.  

Probably a a top 20 hit if we do streaming parties, the video goes viral and she releases physical singles or cassettes 

2 minutes ago, JohnWayne said:

Probably a a top 20 hit if we do streaming parties, the video goes viral and she releases physical singles or cassettes 

Second this

GagaEnigma

Tbh I don't care that much about the chart success, I mean the previous singles were  already pretty successful, so I just consider this to be a little gift to the fans :vegas:

Spoiler

But it would be nice to have another top 20/30 hit ngl :bear:

Archived