Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Lady Gaga thought about suicide

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

FFXIV WhiteMage

Honestly, during the time of Amy's death, I thought that Gaga will be next. Her drug addiction is getting worse and tons of bad publicity tearing her image apart. :fatcat:

That's why I was so happy when she did C2C. She sobered up (started by the end of ARTPOP - GYPSY live performance :bradley:) and I can feel a big change in her personality. She is not that gloomy anymore. 

I just wish her all the best and she deserves all of them. I can't imagine surviving my childhood days as a gay teenager without her music. Born This Way literally kept me alive and far from any bad thoughts. I remember whenever I watch her performance - being all weird and freaky  AND YET she breaks record and achieve massive success - that made me feel that being different is not a curse and that I can still chase my dream by just being me, without lying to myself just to conform to the society. 

That's why I will always support her no matter what.  I streamed at least once the whole C2C album :ally:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HEARTSTOP
1 hour ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

Honestly, during the time of Amy's death, I thought that Gaga will be next. Her drug addiction is getting worse and tons of bad publicity tearing her image apart. :fatcat:

That's why I was so happy when she did C2C. She sobered up (started by the end of ARTPOP - GYPSY live performance :bradley:) and I can feel a big change in her personality. She is not that gloomy anymore. 

I just wish her all the best and she deserves all of them. I can't imagine surviving my childhood days as a gay teenager without her music. Born This Way literally kept me alive and far from any bad thoughts. I remember whenever I watch her performance - being all weird and freaky  AND YET she breaks record and achieve massive success - that made me feel that being different is not a curse and that I can still chase my dream by just being me, without lying to myself just to conform to the society. 

That's why I will always support her no matter what.  I streamed at least once the whole C2C album :ally:

You know, I usually don't go to artists' concerts (I don't like going to big events alone, it's not my thing). But with Gaga, I was worried that she would end up like Amy and so I made sure I wouldn't regret not watching her live when I had the chance.

So I bought 2 tickets and invited friends to come with me to see her at The Monster Ball v2 and The ArtRave.

They were some of the best things I've ever experienced in my life to this day.

IDGAF

2 hours ago, Voce Viva said:

Lee Cowan: "Did you think about suicide?"

Gaga: "Oh yeah, every day. I lived in this house while people watched me for a couple years, to make sure I was safe

Lady Gaga on CBS This Morning

We need a moment to appreciate our queen more:fatcat:

I accidentally LMAO reacted to this, I’m so sorry! :fatcat:

LGMonster95

Yeah she has those moments and its not hard at all to know why, she's seen as an object a lot of times and she can't really live a normal life with everyone chasing her, put that along with her PTSD and fibromialgya. She's a very strong person I mean just think about from what kinds of bs she has gone through and she's still here making us happy and working on stuff like mental health. I'm very glad to hear her say that she feels a lot better now

Franch Toast

As others already have written, it's not surprising if you were paying attention to her lyrics, what she's said in other interviews, etc. Still, it's heartbreaking to see her come right out and admit this. 

This is why it's important not to think of her as a commodity or robot just churning out songs, videos, and "looks." It's all too easy for people to focus on the façade of Lady Gaga and overlook the fact that there is a very human person in there. 

I thought about this at the Enigma M&G with her last December. As I stood in line, I watched people be herded through, with Gaga on display like a zoo animal, and she was incredibly zoned out. Later, I learned from a couple of different sources that she was in extreme pain that night. Just because she chose a career in the spotlight and benefits from her celebrity doesn't mean that being a celebrity isn't extremely challenging at times. She's also very caring and empathetic, and it sounds like she's well-aware of how her own fame affects her friends and family members. 

I hope people will keep this in mind the next time they feel like she and her team aren't doing "enough," or they don't like her makeup or hair or performance. 

She/Her/Hers

Chromatica Island

We love you Gaga, stay strong! You have made my life better in every way and I know how you feel going through that.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chromatica Island
7 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

As others already have written, it's not surprising if you were paying attention to her lyrics, what she's said in other interviews, etc. Still, it's heartbreaking to see her come right out and admit this. 

This is why it's important not to think of her as a commodity or robot just churning out songs, videos, and "looks." It's all too easy for people to focus on the façade of Lady Gaga and overlook the fact that there is a very human person in there. 

I thought about this at the Enigma M&G with her last December. As I stood in line, I watched people be herded through, with Gaga on display like a zoo animal, and she was incredibly zoned out. Later, I learned from a couple of different sources that she was in extreme pain that night. Just because she chose a career in the spotlight and benefits from her celebrity doesn't mean that being a celebrity isn't extremely challenging at times. She's also very caring and empathetic, and it sounds like she's well-aware of how her own fame affects her friends and family members. 

I hope people will keep this in mind the next time they feel like she and her team aren't doing "enough," or they don't like her makeup or hair or performance. 

THIS^^^^ 

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Modern Ecstasy2
8 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Right?!! THIS.

Some people need to gain some perspective. This is a woman with a severe trauma history.  When you factor in trauma, ptsd, chronic pain, depression, anxiety, an eating disorder, a history of self injury, substance use, and extreme fame, all wrapped up and interwoven - not to mention her extremely hectic and really busy schedule - people REALLY want to be critical of makeup or vocals from a live performance? Really?

Please look at all of the factors in the situation.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

myluis617

You truly could have millions in the bank but if the soul is not rich in stable happiness, your bound to go downhill. Being a star only makes you more lonely. It causes phycological changes you may have to deal with your entire life. I want to be an artist but its scary seeing how much they can suffer. I get suicidal being broke, imagine with all the preasure of being famous. 

Smother Em Eh

Aw this hurts my heart. Gaga we all love you and you have changed peoples lives forever and made quite an impact with your art and your voice! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

I am happy that she made it here with us in this time and that she had good people to stay with her and make sure she is safe.

Love You Gaga, never leave us early. We'll grow old together.

x

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

PawsUpJago

As much as these dark revelations are not surprising because of how much of a public figure she is, it always hurts to hear it in her own words like this. 😭

Anyone who treats her like a machine is contributing to this in some way, I wouldn't know what to do with myself if the world lost her. 💔

Monsieur D
21 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Right?!! THIS.

Some people need to gain some perspective. This is a woman with a severe trauma history.  When you factor in trauma, ptsd, chronic pain, depression, anxiety, an eating disorder, a history of self injury, substance use, and extreme fame, all wrapped up and interwoven - not to mention her extremely hectic and really busy schedule - people REALLY want to be critical of makeup or vocals from a live performance? Really?

Please look at all of the factors in the situation.

This :heart: 

Archived