💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Lady Gaga thought about suicide

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation
2 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

Don't. Please don't. We can stay together to immortalize her legacy. I know how it would feel though, the energy and spirit we receive witnessing her of all this time so I kinda get it. But please don't.

I don’t want to and i don’t plan to. But the thought of Gaga leaving this earth makes me tremble with fear and sorrow. I guess her depression is something that I, as a lover of her art and activism, have to learn to live with. And thank you for showing love and support to me :kara:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stupid Oreo
55 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

oh poor little angel :noparty: i hope she's in a better place and michael iand her friends are helping her go through it

Yeah I am glad she has more people that love her close to her:runhug:

ToxicHot

Why not post the full interview? Does this really need it's own thread?? :awkney:

On-topic:

As many others have said, this makes me overwhelmingly sad and hurt for her. She has touched so many of us, especially through her music, messages, and activism. I don't know what I'd ever do if this ever happened. She's my #1 and I've basically grown up with her since I was 11 years old and I feel so connected to her even though I don't know her personally.

I understand that fame is not easy, and the world treats her like an object rather than a human being, and it can be dehumanizing being in the public eye. I love you so much, Gaga. You are so loved and admired, and you make the world a much better place.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Stupid Oreo
35 minutes ago, Jester said:

The saddest part is that after each album, it seems like she's finally over those dark thoughts and depression, and then it gets even worse with the next one :( 

This time I feel like she went through a major change though. She has become more of a mother to all of us. And maybe one time she will make on hella good of a mother:kiss:

SchwineLove
3 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

Why not post the full interview? Does this really need it's own thread?? :awkney:

On-topic:

As many others have said, this makes me overwhelmingly sad and hurt for her. She has touched so many of us, especially through her music, messages, and activism. I don't know what I'd ever do if this ever happened. She's my #1 and I've basically grown up with her since I was 11 years old and I feel so connected to her even though I don't know her personally.

I understand that fame is not easy, and the world treats her like an object rather than a human being, and it can be dehumanizing being in the public eye. I love you so much, Gaga. You are so loved and admired, and you make the world a much better place.

The whole interview is basically lengthy, and many points are worthy to be made as thread, because duh, we are in a Lady Gaga forum.

Edit : so dumb of me thinking this is the Billboard, sorry :( but I think this is worthy as a thread

Stupid Oreo
Just now, SchwineLove said:

The whole interview is basically lengthy, and many points are worthy to be made as thread, because duh, we are in a Lady Gaga forum. If it is a someone else's article we shouldn't bother making point by point threads.

And the whole interview isn't even out yet, this is the only thing we have I guess for now:ohwell:

SchwineLove
1 minute ago, Voce Viva said:

And the whole interview isn't even out yet, this is the only thing we have I guess for now:ohwell:

Sorry stupid me thinking this is the Billboars one hehe 😅🙏

ToxicHot
3 minutes ago, Red said:

That's the only part of the interview that's out :flop:

2 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

The whole interview is basically lengthy, and many points are worthy to be made as thread, because duh, we are in a Lady Gaga forum. If it is a someone else's article we shouldn't bother making point by point threads.

Oh. I could've sworn that I saw multiple excerpts of it on Twitter tho...... Unless this is only for one news outlet, CBS or Billboard. Not sure which but these were just now posted today, I thought.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Just now, ToxicHot said:

Oh. I could've sworn that I saw multiple excerpts of it on Twitter tho...... Unless this is only for one news outlet, CBS or Billboard. Not sure which but these were just now posted today, I thought.

As far as I know, this CBS interview is yet to be aired and LGN posted this excerpt in their twitter and all the other stuff is from the Billboard interview

RudraCNG
1 hour ago, Voce Viva said:

Despite the pain and struggles with fame, Gaga says she cannot stop singing. She also credits Elton John, who appears on her new album, with helping her get through the tough times.

And then little ggdsters think it's funny to drag Elton all the time :yennefer:

Those statements were so hard, tho. I hope she really feels better now

It’s so sad to read this. She’s honestly the kindest, strongest, and bravest person I know. She’s gone through so much the past 11 years with her mental health and never fully healed from past traumas. I’m so thankful she’s surrounded by loving people who help her and take care of her. I’m also so thankful she has such strong faith in God. I know faith, love, and kindness saved her life. I’m so so thankful she’s here with us. What amazes me most is Gaga has never stopped caring about other people. It doesn’t matter if she’s at her worst or her best. She still loves everyone and is always here for the world. Even when she was at her lowest, she was still always helping people. That’s truly an amazing human being. 

Archived