💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Lady Gaga thought about suicide

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

ShayCristoforo

This is not surprising. She talks about her mental health struggles often. We just need to start LISTENING, and connecting the dots. To become more appreciative and supportive. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudz Xinc

You and me both Gaga. Especially during ASIB era. My lowest low. It follows me until today that I sometimes feel tired of living. I can relate.

Look at those clowns

The saddest part is that after each album, it seems like she's finally over those dark thoughts and depression, and then it gets even worse with the next one :( 

Lord Temptation

I don’t want to be dramatic but I started crying the moment I read this. If Gaga kills herself then I’d probably do the same. 

My poor Gaga. You change so many peoples lives for the better. I hope we can come together and positively change yours too and help you fight your demons. 

Captain America Marvel GIF by Nerdist.com

SchwineLove

That's actually obvious, she mentioned it many times before, either subtly or explicitly. I just hope to the Holy God that she didn't actually try to commit one. Oh Gaga, from the Billboard article she sounds so honest, direct, and unveiled, and that signs a brighter future for her life, and I hope she can channel that to the world to make it brighter with her acquired insights and visions. She's a treasure to humanity. Love you Stefani Germanotta, the Lady Gaga.

14 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

I don’t want to be dramatic but I started crying the moment I read this. If Gaga kills herself then I’d probably do the same. 

Perhaps we need to be more appreciative of her family and friends for being her support system. They helped to keep her with us.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Where is LG7
53 minutes ago, Voce Viva said:

"I mean, honestly, Lee, I just totally gave up on myself," she says. "I hated being famous. I hated being a star. I felt exhausted and used up."

"Did you think about suicide?" Cowan asks.

"Oh yeah, every day," Gaga says.

this just makes me sooooo sad just like the rest of you :ohno: a gentle reminder how gaga is still human just like all of us.

Lady Gaga GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

the way this particular choreo she included in the vma performance haunts me till this day.

tho I'm happy how she uplifted herself by the end of the interview :runhug:

SchwineLove
19 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Don't. Please don't. We can stay together to immortalize her legacy. I know how it would feel though, the energy and spirit we receive witnessing her of all this time so I kinda get it. But please don't.

24 minutes ago, Jester said:

The saddest part is that after each album, it seems like she's finally over those dark thoughts and depression, and then it gets even worse with the next one :( 

That's the thing with mental health issues, they are never really gone

HorusRa2

We kind of already knew this though. We are also living in a society where two weeks ago 10% of Americans surveyed said they seriously contemplated committing suicide recently. These are obviously two separate issues and their causes are different but our country is truly sick. 

We have since learned of course that Gaga is (okay) and that she is constantly working on her mental health (which is good). Just have to hope for the best for her as well as all of our other brothers and sisters in this country enduring hard times who are contemplating whether it would be easier to just commit suicide. 

SchwineLove
34 minutes ago, Jester said:

No no no no i think it accumulates from ARTPOP, getting much better in C2C, slightly worse in Joanne, getting so much better for the appreciation in ASIB. And she sorta has some identity crisis on where to go after ASIB and what to do to back to her dance pop roots, and her whole Lady Gaga persona.

Now that she's so eloquent on talking about her feeling on this, and we get actual insight and knowledge on how she feels rather than previous eras, I am more than confident that she is going back even stronger than before, especially when she said she already settle or make terms with her whole Lady Gaga self. She's psychologically right now is in good terms on being herself, including her Lady Gaga self/persona.

Archived