Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bobby spent 18 months on the original promo rollout

Lighter

Featured Posts

48 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

All the little complainers and little managers need to

SizzlingDelayedGreendarnerdragonfly-smal

@sampool what's so funny sis? Do you do something else other than being a negative little moaner here all day? Pathetic. Grow up already.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Virgin Ryan
2 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

If this is shade at Bey for releasing self titled as a visual album in 2014 after Gaga planned a visual album for ARTPOP in 2012, she released B'Day as a visual album in 2007 althoughΒ not every song had a video unlike self titled.Β 

Nope, I didn't have any intention to shade her or anyone else.Β 

ShayCristoforo

Just stop attacking him from here on. The man puts so much into his job.

Also, the Bey Hive and Swifties areΒ going to drag him for hisΒ comment on surprise releases. He can't catch a break.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Virgin Ryan said:

Nope, I didn't have any intention to shade her or anyone else.Β 

This "someone might get "inspired" oh yes oh yes like ARTPOPΒ visual album concept" sounded very shady to me. Then again it is the internet so things can be read in the wrong way so my apologies for reading it as you being shady.Β 

1 minute ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Also, the Bey Hive and Swifties areΒ going to drag him for hisΒ comment on surprise releases. He can't catch a break.

He doesn't care lol, he has a thick skin. Internet stans have been attacking him for years now.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

And as if her and her entire team weren't devastated enough, they had the constant barrage of shitΒ from her so called fans. Gross.

numb the flame
1 minute ago, ShayCristoforo said:

the surprise release thing seems off to me as Gaga dropped The Cure out of nowhere and Sour Candy too. While yes he may be referringΒ toΒ not liking to surprise drop an album it came across as off to me.Β 

whoresup

Leaving See Ya GIF by MOODMAN

Can we ever get some good luck?! This combined with the hype for her after ASIB would’ve been even bigger than it was - I’m proud of them that it we still successful.

whoresup

When it was first postponed from March I wonder if they were waiting to see when it was right to start it all again and then by late spring realised it wasn’t gonna happen.Β 

Just now, spamuelbtanner said:

the surprise release thing seems off to me as Gaga dropped The Cure out of nowhere and Sour Candy too. While yes he may be referringΒ toΒ not liking to surprise drop an album it came across as off to me.Β 

He's talking about a surprise drop album, not a song. She has dropped songs out of the blue a few times now. He says in the interview they find the traditional promo method effective since Gaga likes to promote her stuff extravagantly

numb the flame
Just now, HybridAT said:

He's talking about a surprise drop album, not a song. She has dropped songs out of the blue a few times now. He says in the interview they find the traditional promo method effective since Gaga likes to promote her stuff extravagantly

I thought he may have been referringΒ to surprise dropping full length albums as we've said they've dropped tracks randomly.Β 

rence a deux

Everything happens for a reason. All the love, Bobby!Β :heart:

πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’.

1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I thought he may have been referringΒ to surprise dropping full length albums as we've said they've dropped tracks randomly.Β 

Yeah, we both agree. He's talking about albums, not songs.

Archived