💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Kylie Minogue performs Say Something on Jimmy Fallon’s Tonight Show

Jose P

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Did she really lip sync to original track? :derpga: 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

narcoswing

I don't think she was lip-syncing, the whole time at least. She had different adlibs compared to the studio version. 

She wasn’t lip syncing, the adlibs and inflections during the verses are different than in the studio version 

who will love me when the night is over

RudraCNG
10 minutes ago, narcoswing said:

I don't think she was lip-syncing, the whole time at least. She had different adlibs compared to the studio version. 

3 minutes ago, Spock said:

She wasn’t lip syncing, the adlibs and inflections during the verses are different than in the studio version 

Was about to say the same. Didn't seem lip sync to me, at least. Either that or the vocals in the track were changed.

CantGetEnough

Didn't seem like a lip sync to me. If anything, perhaps she re-recorded live vocals to lip sync to or had a heavy backing track. That being said, very few televised performances I've seen recently appear to have been live vocals since most performances are pre-recorded and sent in. In all, this performance seems a lot more "live" than others.

I liked the performance and enjoyed the grainy VHS look to it. 

Archived