💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

What did you think when you saw the first ASIB trailer?

Just A Holy Fool

Featured Posts

Just A Holy Fool

It honestly gave me chills, especially when Ally goes to the mic to belt out what would become one of her most iconic songs, Shallow. I didn’t know at that time it would be Oscar good, but I knew it was going to be a very successful movie. 

Franch Toast

I had no idea that an ASIB remake was in the works, let alone with Gaga. I figured out immediately from the trailer that it was a new ASIB (I'd seen the Streisand one not too long before), but I gasped in the theatre when I realized it was with her. I loved the music immediately. 

She/Her/Hers

Regina George

I liked it but I was left feeling like there was something missing and then I appreciated it much more after second watch.. 

Just A Holy Fool
2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Shook, shaken, blown away

9230358c3ecfad9c4e131951078647264d-16-aretha-franklin-shade.rsquare.w600.jpg

ASIB entering the Oscar race like...

aretha franklin bag GIF

Blown away from the very beginning. The instant I heard her loud wail on the trailer I knew she was coming for wigs EVERYWHERE :giveup:

giphy.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Glamourpuss

I got goosebumps too and had a feeling it was going to be big. I just never anticipated it was going to be as big as it ended up being. That era was perfection throughout. 

The Fame Monster

The trailer got me really excited about hearing the full version of Shallow. :legend:

Find your freedom in the music

4 minutes ago, The Fame Monster said:

The trailer got me really excited about hearing the full version of Shallow. :legend:

That we never got to hear (the trailer version, not the officially released one) :grr:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

I was excited. That she was going to be on a serious movie role alongside Bradley Cooper, a respected actor, just never quite registered until I saw the trailer. It was so surreal. And Shallow sounded like a hit from the get go.

I remember watching the trailer in the movie theater and it was even better. Ugh what a moment for her career.

TasteLikeWhiskey

I felt relief to be honest:billie:

I was very sceptical about ASIB. But then that Gaga vocal in the trailer confirmed that our wigs will no longer be ours:queenga:

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

Archived