Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

What did you think when you saw the first ASIB trailer?

Just A Holy Fool

Featured Posts

that shallow was my fav song ever and i already felt so moved by the aaa-ah thing... Then I yelled : Mum we're going to see a movie together. 

hello hello baby.

Blastertoyo

I much prefer the “almost every single person has told me that they like they way I sounded but they didn’t like the way I look”. 

over the final line where she goes on about “every single person that I’ve come in contact with in the music industry has told me that my nose is too big”

that line sounds too much like Gaga

please enlighten me to death

Danny Milk

I remember I watched it in the school library when I arrived in the morning, I was so excited from that snippet of Shallow but I never expected it to become as big as it had

I guess it doesn't really matter

I watched it with two of my coworkers and one of them bawled her eyes out at the end. She also became obsessed with Shallow and ARUTW. I tested up a bit. I thought it was a beautiful film.:enigma:

23 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

I much prefer the “almost every single person has told me that they like they way I sounded but they didn’t like the way I look”. 

over the final line where she goes on about “every single person that I’ve come in contact with in the music industry has told me that my nose is too big”

that line sounds too much like Gaga

Isn't it the same line just edited and cut short for the trailer? :bear:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Blastertoyo
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

Isn't it the same line just edited and cut short for the trailer? :bear:

No it’s a completely different line 

please enlighten me to death

Archived