💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

GUY was her last good choreography

President Biden

Featured Posts

President Biden

:triggered: let’s start a controversial thread

Personally, GUY marks a significant end of a style of Gaga for me. High hopes and letdowns aside, ARTPOP (despite shortcomings) still shocks me as an era. With considerably commercial underperformance, Gaga still served a very wholesome era — concluding with GUY.

Sure nobody will ever know GUY was the bawp we all love, but the choreography remains the last of her “greats”. The music video was the last time Gaga ever did an over the top, storyline themed danced video with multiple sets, varied outfits, etc. The choreography fits the song, is unique, extremely fast paced and uniquely Gaga. 

:kiss:it deserves our praise

I got drunk

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ROM has pretty cool choreo

I mean, this is good stuff lbr

32eca741cb4bf1135f8fa1d442c3e89555d7bd31.gif

a477025ff4e3c7dbc2194ce2cb290e3c8229718e.gifv

tumblr_cdf8a90fb0c9955938da2ee17d1e8caf_790f4ac1_540.gif?fit=540,300

original.gif

The whole second verse Ariana-Gaga back and forth switch choreo is pretty amazing! I find myself doing it all the time :enigma:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

ChromaticRaccoon

G.U.Y's defiantly my favourite choreography, But John Wayne and ROM have awesome choreography as well. 911's isn't bad either 

Just now, raragaga said:

i like the 911 choreography a lot

Taste sis! I think the choreography is really cute. The only thing I'd change is the walking in a circle motion in at the begining, but other than that it's perfect in my opinion.:enigma:

Chromatica Island

ROM and Stupid love would like to have a discussion Rain On Me GIF by Lady GagaStupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

1 minute ago, SLAG said:

Taste sis! I think the choreography is really cute. The only thing I'd change is the walking in a circle motion in at the begining, but other than that it's perfect in my opinion.:enigma:

Let's repost it for the Richy haters to seethe :fan:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Biden plz

stop ruining your chance to win

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived