Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

GUY was her last good choreography

President Biden

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg @SLAG did you notice Richy locked his Twitter profile and his tweets are now protected? Sarah also deleted her Twitter earlier when she was receiving a lot of hate tweets and DMs. Stan twitter is so pathetic :triggered:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

President Biden
2 minutes ago, Aussie said:

John Wayne, Stupid Love and Rain on Me are great choreo pieces. Not sure why the hate

They might be great but are they GUY.

No:lolga: No they arent

I got drunk

30 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

John Wayne! :lolly:

29 minutes ago, Spyro said:

John Wayne had better choreography than rain on me but we ain't ready for that discussion

awkward excuse me GIF by Cheezburger

joannesrats

John Wayne had multiple sets. SL has a story line. 

It’s okay, you can just say it’s your favorite video since! I also think it’s the only song since then to fit a video like that. 

Controversial thread? Literally no one is pleasant about anything she does. If they were her choreographer wouldn’t have to have comments turned off on his YouTube when he’s nice enough to share the official videos he does.. I’ve loved the choreo this era. But yeah you’re so brave and bold for posting the same negative opinion most people share

12 minutes ago, Aussie said:

John Wayne, Stupid Love and Rain on Me are great choreo pieces. Not sure why the hate

Because people go in wanting to not like it. People have their preconceived notions of Bloodpop, Richy, and Sarah so they go into anything involving them not wanting to like it so they can continue to hate on those people. 

Bubblegum Bitch

What I like about old Gaga's choreography is that you can dance it. Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, Bad Romance, Born This Way, ScheiBe, etc. they all are easy to learn and to dance. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about her last choreography.

TheSlash
50 minutes ago, Spyro said:

John Wayne had better choreography than rain on me but we ain't ready for that discussion

ezgif-1-12160d591bd9.gif.2c5eb76aa53a515

Oh gurl, there is none. John Wayne's choreo is superior to all of ARTPOP's choreography.

i said what i said nene leakes GIF

Ew, David!

Rain On Me has great choreography, especially the first pre-chorus and full chorus (Gaga’s solo part). Richie did a good job with this one I must say.

1 hour ago, MelbHawker said:

Rain On Me’s Choreo > GUY’s 

:nails:

Easily. The choreo for the "Rain. On Me" part along with the final chorus is on its way to become one of her most memorable. 

Archived