8 minutes ago, pussycat said:

Can Rowling apologize already ffs i want to play

Buy second hand 

luna’s advocate

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise

Also fun to see how some members' support for trans community is only performative and how they'll still support a public transphobe :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Luna Lovegood
Just now, Pennywise said:

I love this thread, lots of transphobes coming out of the woodwork :vegas:

Makes it easier to report and ignore and put them on the red list :vegas:

“Ignore” yet you’re here acknowledging and accuses us as “transphobes” even though we’re here for the characters and the game itself not jk terfling... pennywise.. king of ignoring!

luna’s advocate

Pennywise
Just now, Luna Lovegood said:

“Ignore” yet you’re here acknowledging and accuses us as “transphobes” even though we’re here for the characters and the game itself not jk terfling... pennywise.. king of ignoring!

Me putting users in an ignore list does not mean I will not talk about the topic, and some lil terflings in this thread were the first to talk about rowling, so what's good hunny? 

Luna Lovegood
Just now, Pennywise said:

Me putting users in an ignore list does not mean I will not talk about the topic, and some lil terflings in this thread were the first to talk about rowling, so what's good hunny? 

then just block them and go on with your day. You don’t have to address that you’re gonna block like they care. go back to the sewer where you belong!

pennywise stephen king GIF by Maudit

luna’s advocate

Pennywise
Just now, Luna Lovegood said:

then just block them and go on with your day. You don’t have to address that you’re gonna block like they care. go back to the sewer where you belong!

pennywise stephen king GIF by Maudit

Chile, it's 2020, even my sewer has internet connection and with the pandemic it's getting boring out here :poot:

HOLY S! @Regina George :excited2: From the web:

"Hogwarts Legacy is an immersive, open-world action RPG set in the world first introduced in the Harry Potter books. Now you can take control of the action and be at the center of your own adventure in the wizarding world. Embark on a journey through familiar and new locations as you explore and discover fantastic beasts, customize your character and craft potions, master spell casting, upgrade talents, and become the wizard you want to be.

Experience Hogwarts in the 1800s. Your character is a student who holds the key to an ancient secret that threatens to tear the wizarding world apart. You have received a late acceptance to the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and soon discover that you are no ordinary student: you possess an unusual ability to perceive and master Ancient Magic. Only you can decide if you will protect this secret for the good of all, or yield to the temptation of more sinister magic.

Discover the feeling of living at Hogwarts as you make allies, battle Dark wizards, and ultimately decide the fate of the wizarding world. Your legacy is what you make of it."

ladygagafan1234
8 minutes ago, dynamite said:

It's going to be £60... this bitch can't afford that :fatcat:

It's out next year... £60 is like a meal out.

dynamite
5 minutes ago, Kromatica said:

It's out next year... £60 is like a meal out.

Not for me it isn't, where do you eat out?! Either way I couldn't justify spending that much on a game I'd probably lose interest in playing after a day when I have other things to worry about

pedrohemg
13 hours ago, Knife said:

I actually feel bad for the developers of this game who have NOTHING to do with J.K Rowling's B.S who may get impacted financially if this game bombs.

lol that's not gonna happen. Twitter cancelling does nothing. Troubled Blood is set to be a best seller in many countries. The reviews on Amazon are very positive. JK is fine, the game will be fine.

Chromatography

this looks beautiful, would love to see what it looks like though not as a pre-rendered cutscene. quality always goes down but curious to see by how much 

Archived