game

Hogwarts Legacy RPG - 2021

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Naak Le Vaar

For people who want the game but don't want to support she who shall not be named, why not buy it on ebay from a second source seller? I know it sounds sketchy, but for the most part I've been happy buying games from there. Just make sure to look at the sellers review score to make sure they're legit. I buy on ebay a lot because usually super popular games that on launch are $60 will drop to $40 or below after a few weeks or months. I mean,the money would go to eBay and the seller right?

Lmao they blocked my signature

Sepsami
Just now, KanyeWest said:

Im not impressed by the graphics :messga:

So by process of elimination every single other game in existence is also not impressive for you :ohwell:

Naak Le Vaar
3 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

I have neither :billie:

What about Switch :poot:

Doubt it. Switch is a weaker console than Xbox and PS4. Some developers do go out of their way to make a Switch version, but judging by the frame rate in the trailer it doesn't look to be optimized for Xbox or Playstation let alone Switch. Maybe there'll be a port in the future or  spinoff of sorts, but I doubt it.

Lmao they blocked my signature

Sepsami
Just now, Naak Le Vaar said:

Doubt it. Switch is a weaker console than Xbox and PS4. Some developers do go out of their way to make a Switch version, but judging by the frame rate in the trailer it doesn't look to be optimized for Xbox or Playstation let alone Switch. Maybe there'll be a port in the future or  spinoff of sorts, but I doubt it.

Yeah I don't suspect there will be a port, it would have to be a serious downgrade lol

3 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Yeah I don't suspect there will be a port, it would have to be a serious downgrade lol

5 minutes ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

Mmmmm maybe on the switch pro ?

Pennywise

I love this thread, lots of transphobes coming out of the woodwork :vegas:

Makes it easier to report and ignore and put them on the red list :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived