💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Hogwarts Legacy RPG - 2021

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, BellatrixLestrange said:

You're flamebaiting on a Gaga forum filled with LGBTQ+ members... you can easily lose

Please leave the other transgender offensive comments topic aside. 

I'm talking about the game, developers and the mentor creator, obviously the game will make them whole lotta cash, so they dont lose. 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want it but I don't want it

jk loling why u r bad :(

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

I actually feel bad for the developers of this game who have NOTHING to do with J.K Rowling's B.S who may get impacted financially if this game bombs.

A R T P O P

Rowling isn't getting any more of my money. I feel bad for the developers because this looks like a stunning game. But Rowling and her empire are done. I'm not spending any more of my money on anything related to her.

A R T P O P
7 minutes ago, Knife said:

I actually feel bad for the developers of this game who have NOTHING to do with J.K Rowling's B.S who may get impacted financially if this game bombs.

Same. I remember a few months back when this game was under the working title Dark Legacy and there were several devs that became INCREDIBLY uncomfortable with the Rowling situation 

Is it open world?  Do as you want?

‘if it was an mmo that would have been amazing. 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Agunimon
2 minutes ago, GregJA said:

Is it open world?  Do as you want?

‘if it was an mmo that would have been amazing. 

A Harry Potter version of World of Warcraft is all I want in the world. :tony:

Just now, Agunimon said:

A Harry Potter version of World of Warcraft is all I want in the world. :tony:

That would be really cool!

everyone’s too afraid to make them tho :bradley: too expensive and prone to failure but maybe one day 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

20 minutes ago, Knife said:

Do you really think this semi, local scandal affects the game regarding sales? It's a non-factor. 

Only Twitter could semi-ruin PR for this game and guess what, Harry Potter hashtag is already in Top Trending Topics on Twitter. 

Not saying she was wrong or not wrong. All I'm saying is that developers, Warner Bros and JK's accountants can sleep peacefully. 

9 minutes ago, Mister Hamza said:

Do you really think this semi, local scandal affects the game regarding sales? It's a non-factor. 

Only Twitter could semi-ruin PR for this game and guess what, Harry Potter hashtag is already in Top Trending Topics on Twitter. 

Not saying she was wrong or not wrong. All I'm saying is that developers, Warner Bros and JK's accountants can sleep peacefully. 

Well, I only said that it "may." The game could wind up being horrible so J.K.'s transphobia might not even be the deciding factor of its success or lack thereof.

I mean, who is invested in Harry Potter media but the children that grew up on it? Nostalgia is powerful, but not so if you sour enough of your fanbase and ruin your reputation as she has.

6 minutes ago, Knife said:

Well, I only said that it "may." The game could wind up being horrible so J.K.'s transphobia might not even be the deciding factor of its success or lack thereof.

I mean, who is invested in Harry Potter media but the children that grew up on it? Nostalgia is powerful, but not so if you sour enough of your fanbase and ruin your reputation as she has.

True, but the Harry Potter tale lives on and is embodied in some kids nowadays. It's all thanks to the nostalgia of parents, yup, but also thanks to the LEGO company and their involvement, Netflix and HBO GO recommendations for kids etc. 

Will see, the media and social media response for this game after this short time of 2 hours look promising.

WORLDofGAGA

The game is meant o be an RPG , open world single player, which honestly I prefer as I think it will be more immersive than an online experience 🔮

@W0RLDofGAGA

WORLDofGAGA
1 hour ago, dynamite said:

I have no idea what this is or what RPG is even after looking it up :bear: It said it was announced at some PS5 thing... So is it a Playstation only game? 

It’s available for PC, XBOX ONE, XBOX SERIES S/X PS4 & PS5

@W0RLDofGAGA

Archived