💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Hogwarts Legacy RPG - 2021

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

Prostitute Barbie

Well it’s over you’re all gonna have to cancel me for giving her my money in 0.2 seconds flat sorry I don’t make the rules David Tennant No GIF by Doctor Who

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite
1 minute ago, PlasticWeave said:

wait so does that not mean these 'graphics' are like the runescape/various other vid game ads - nothing like the game but just cut scene graphics :mark:

I have no idea what this is or what RPG is even after looking it up :bear: It said it was announced at some PS5 thing... So is it a Playstation only game? 

5 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

sis we get it you're a Rowling fanatic who defends her disgusting actions. You don't need to prove it in every thread :ladyhaha:

I'm just a Harry Potter fan, if you put it simple. :yennefer:

Lets focus on the game, shall we? 

Slytherin, I'm coming! And Mrs Pomfrey prepare those beds, cause true Salazar's heir is coming back! :vegas:

StuckInMyMind

Let's just enjoy the Wizarding World without having to drag up a debate about JK every thread, yeah?

alsemanche
1 hour ago, Mister Hamza said:

Lets focus on the game, shall we? 

You're the won who brought her up when no one had mentioned her name in the OP but sure it's me, the almighty SJW, who's stirring the pot here :ladyhaha:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Reginald

Edit: The HP RPG I've been waiting seemingly my whole life for is finally happening. 

Now, I'll have to hopefully find a used copy at GameStop so I don't contribute any money to She Who Must Not Be Named. 

dynamite
2 minutes ago, BellatrixLestrange said:

Let's just enjoy the Wizarding World without having to drag up a debate about JK every thread, yeah?

Ikr it's so ****ing annoying

And like when I asked what people's favourite HP film was some of the replies acted like I asked them what their favourite JK Rowling interview was :saladga:

StuckInMyMind
1 minute ago, Reginald said:

This makes me genuinely sad. Just a year ago, I would have been delighted that the HP RPG I've been waiting seemingly my whole life for is finally happening. 

Now, I'm only hyped to hopefully find a used copy at GameStop so I don't contribute any money to She Who Must Not Be Named 

You don't have to like her or her views to buy a copy of a game that you want... she's making money either way so you may as well enjoy the only happiness she can give to you

Reginald
Just now, BellatrixLestrange said:

You don't have to like her or her views to buy a copy of a game that you want... she's making money either way so you may as well enjoy the only happiness she can give to you

:giggle: The only one getting these coinTs will be GameStop, for reselling a used copy, but you're right. I should feel happy that this is finally happening :firega:

StuckInMyMind
1 minute ago, Mister Hamza said:

8a_paper2.jpg

How ironic, she just can't lose :yennefer:

You're flamebaiting on a Gaga forum filled with LGBTQ+ members... you can easily lose

Focus on the game. 

It will break all records. Maybe HP saga will get a second wind and maybe new parts come up :enigma:

If Pokemon follows the footsteps with open world RPG game, I can die in peace. :diane:

Archived