💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga in BB poll of "Who Should Play Madonna"

freebit

Featured Posts

Madonna-04-press-by-Steven-Klein-2020-bi

"Fans began suspecting she has her eye on Primetime Emmy-winning Ozark actress Julia Garner after they noticed the singer and her manager Guy Oseary had followed the 26-year-old star on Instagram. Miley Cyrus is a fan-favorite option, especially for their striking resemblance in photo shoots and jaw-dropping musical career moments. But casting Lady Gaga would rebirth the star on the silver screen and potentially snag her more Oscars."

Had to cackle @ the fact that she's winning. Luckily Julia Garner is basically confirmed because I can't think of anything else that would piss off certain Madonna stans more. Some of the options are so weird though - Ava Max, Taylor Momson, and randomly Amanda Seyfriend. :smh:

I seriously think she could do it and do a great job. Madonna could do worse than to pick Gaga. Gaga has proven that she can act, sing and dance like nobody else of the moment.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

G U C C I

If Gaga was in that movie there would be literal meltdowns all over the internet. I LOVE Julia Garner though! She is a great actress and I think she actually won an emmy for her role in Ozark last year. She really does have that look too.

Archived