Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Final Fantasy XVI

BleepBloop

Featured Posts

RudraCNG
15 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

True but it has more archaic/steam punk like elements 

I also love vagrant story. I need to watch the trailer first to see what you mean lol

If you loved Vagrant Story and FF XII you should try Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (maybe you alteady did). The 3 games were made by the same development team, and share the same director/writer: Yasumi Matsuno. The setting and story is kinda similar, and its gameplay is the same as FF Tactics (it came out earlier tho) bc that game is also from the same development team. PSP remaster is the superior version.

GagaSine
3 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

If you loved Vagrant Story and FF XII you should try Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (maybe you alteady did). The 3 games were made by the same development team, and share the same director/writer: Yasumi Matsuno. The setting and story is kinda similar, and its gameplay is the same as FF Tactics (it came out earlier tho) bc that game is also from the same development team. PSP remaster is the superior version.

Omg sounds amazing tbh, is there any way for me to play it on the ps4? Because that’s the only system I have :bear:

nvm I found a rom!!!

Archived