i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomsches

New album: Coloratica CONFIRMED

1st single: Dumb Romance

2nd single: Storm over me feat. Frankie Grande

Lmao wtf kinda shade but she loves Gaga so I doubt it. Is this still happening? I thought she stopped these videos after the baby came?

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

She's so contradictory sometimes, it's hard to take her seriously. Who collaborated with Migos and Nicki Minaj when they were one of the most sought after features at a time, again?

Bon Appetit was "so amazing, so authentic, such a part of a movement" right? :green:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

MANiCURE1295

The way she JUMPED on Con Calma :ladyhaha:, I love Katy but she knows she tried SUPER hard to jump on that latin trend. Just admit it Katy it's fine.

Chromatography

it seems like someone asked her about it and that’s how she responded. how would you want her to respond? no, k pop sucks? 

DonatellaPop

Uh is it just me or is it hella shady? Maybe not at Gaga but definitely at Sel/Dua

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

MANiCURE1295
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

She's so contradictory sometimes. Who collaborated with Migos and Nicki Minaj when they were hot, again?

OH AND THIS TOO, you're telling me she felt a genuine artistic connection with Migos and wanted to do a song with them....okay :bear:

Archived