Diane Warren calls out Kanye West for his Grammy Awards video

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace
Just now, SLAG said:

So humble yet she pissed on Cardi because she doesn’t like the topic of her song. She a hag.:triggered:

so since another woman finds WAP to be a turn off, she's suddenly a hag?

the way gays don't know they're so misogynist 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

No she’s a hag because she is. She didn’t find it a turn off. She tried to say it wasn’t music. Also how is it misogynistic to call her out for trying to trash another woman’s art?:oprah:

So many red flags with Kanye's antics as of late already. I think he went a little cuckoo after he lost his mother. Perhaps he cannot accept that fact even now. I really fear this won't well for him. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reality

Kanye legitimately needs to get his social media taken away. It's shameful that there are so many complacent people in his circle. He needs some real help.

🖤👹

RenegAde
4 minutes ago, SLAG said:

No she’s a hag because she is. She didn’t find it a turn off. She tried to say it wasn’t music. Also how is it misogynist to call her out for trying to trash another woman’s art?:oprah:

"Hag" is generally a sexist term

xoxo Craig

That man makes me so annoyed :saladga:  many DREAM of getting a grammy, and many legends go through their career not achieving any grammys... and yet he pisses on them all. Disgusting

End Racism Now

Archived