Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Diane Warren calls out Kanye West for his Grammy Awards video

COOOK

Featured Posts

Reality
4 minutes ago, Brecht said:

Also, it’s funny how Britney’s and Gaga’s mental illness is seen as something to be sad about but when it comes to Kanye it’s like he’s a circus clown to y’all. I wonder why.

Kanye does need help, and he needs better people around him to ensure that he gets that help, but you also can't 100% push away anything and everything he does because of mental illness. I think we need to have sympathy for him and hope that he gets the necessary help he needs, but also, he's been doing so much stupid and weird sh*t lately that it's difficult not to be upset.

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Again, you can't take the logic of "It's just an object! Y'all are the ones giving it value! Who cares!". It just doesn't make any sense. So what's the difference between you saying that and someone going, "I'm not paying for those items! Money is just an illusion! Get over yourself!" You're both just saying, "it's an object," are you not?

We all accepted that money and economy is important and it is since we all agreed that it is and therefore u need it to survive, but an award you can agree or not that it's not important without it having a consequence on your life so I think it's a bad example.

2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I am not personally offended by his actions, but I'm tired of people being stupid or rude and people excusing it as, "Why do you guys care so much?!?!". Maybe it's because some of us have some decency as to not post a video of ourselves pissing on a statue that was giving to us by people who admire and love our work...

It's trash and gross but to say he disrespects his fans by doing it or his peers is false. It's a message, a reckless one at that, against the labels and the music industry that traps some of their artists in shady contracts to own their masters and therefore make money on their backs.

I think context is important.

Franz Ferdinand

9 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

The fact y'all are using their race into this now :billie: 

Just because Diane doesn't like WAP doesn't mean that she's trashing all POC or WOC. You're making something about race that has nothing to do with race :billie: 

She didnt say she didnt like it, though. Shes allowed not to like a song. She was being hateful, insinuated it wasnt "real music" and went on a whole rant about respectability and basically said female artists making suggestive music are not serious and have no merit.

And yes, race plays into this, because that whole thing is just another white woman policing woc and whatever they choose to do w their bodies.

2 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Gaga and britney dont go around disrespecting their wife and  peer's. they dont go around talking **** about issues like abortion and slavery 

3 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

because they never acted like they are the center of universe :derpga:and he does it from years 

It’s like you’re just now finding out that mental illness affects the way you think and see the world, congratulations. Delusions of grandeur take big part in patients in manic state of bipolar disorder’s life.

RenegAde
Just now, Brecht said:

It’s like you’re just now finding out that mental illness affects the way you think and see the world, congratulations. Delusions of grandeur take big part in patients in manic state of bipolar disorder’s life.

By your logic everyone could disguise their trash behavior as mental illness  and they should go unscathed? Also since you know so much about mental disorders , show me kanyes diagnosis?. Did any certified practitioner confirm to you that these are symptoms of a disorder ?

15 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Well technically speaking fruits and vegetables and herbs should be free since they grow on Earth and Earth belongs to you and me everyone is entitled to water fruits and veggies. But to me to be an ordinary person who works as a cashier in a grocery store and to be offended by Kanye West peeing on his Grammy is laughable. It means nothing to you, just like it means nothing to me. And if it means nothing to Kanye, who cares? He wanted to send a message and used the award for imagery, he got his own rich people problems with wanting to own his masters. Who cares? Do you care? Does it truly hurt your soul and does it impact society as a whole tht Mr Kanye West pooped on his Grammy? 

If no one was supposed to care then he wouldn't have posted it on social media. I don't post my toilet paper on social media after I've wiped my ass with it. 

If I did it's because I wanted a reaction from people. 

2 minutes ago, Doot said:

If no one was supposed to care then he wouldn't have posted it on social media. I don't post my toilet paper on social media after I've wiped my ass with it. 

If I did it's because I wanted a reaction from people. 

Maybe I was wrong maybe people like you care :ladyhaha: that's fine I just find it sad 

1 minute ago, RenegAde said:

By your logic everyone could disguise their trash behavior as mental illness  and they should go unscathed? Also since you know so much about mental disorders , show me kanyes diagnosis?. Did any certified practitioner confirm to you that these are symptoms of a disorder ?

Kim Kardashian herself has said that Kanye has been suffering with bipolar disorder. This is not a disguise, it’s a real disease and even with proper treatment it’s incredibly difficult dealing with it. My ex-boyfriend has it and I lost and aunt who killed herself when I was 12 years old who also had it. This is no joke.

11 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Kanye does need help, and he needs better people around him to ensure that he gets that help, but you also can't 100% push away anything and everything he does because of mental illness. I think we need to have sympathy for him and hope that he gets the necessary help he needs, but also, he's been doing so much stupid and weird sh*t lately that it's difficult not to be upset.

Of course it’s ok being upset by the stupid things he says but making fun of him or trashing him on social media won’t help the situation at all.

3 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Maybe I was wrong maybe people like you care :ladyhaha: that's fine I just find it sad 

You are confusing someone who is simply expressing their opinion as "caring". Those are two entirely different things. 

RenegAde
6 minutes ago, Brecht said:

Kim Kardashian herself has said that Kanye has been suffering with bipolar disorder. This is not a disguise, it’s a real disease and even with proper treatment it’s incredibly difficult dealing with it. My ex-boyfriend has it and I lost and aunt who killed herself when I was 12 years old who also had it. This is no joke.

I never said mental disorders are a joke  , it is  just sad that every time he does something, someone brings up his disorder as a defence  when his words and actions are literally offending/ hurting people .

Yes he is mentally ill but that does not  suddenly make his actions acceptable . You can wish him good health and still condemn his actions

3 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

I never said mental disorders are a joke  , it is  just sad that every time he does something, someone brings up his disorder as a defence  when his words and actions are literally offending/ hurting people .

Yes he is mentally ill but that does not  suddenly make his actions acceptable .

And can I ask you how pissing on an award personally offend/hurt you? I understand being offended by his abortion shitty views but this? This is just people mocking his disease. No one cares about an establishment award chosen by millionaires.

How is this different from Gaga getting puked at and yellin **** YOU POP MUSIC, THIS IS ARTPOP? It’s literally the same thing.

RenegAde
1 minute ago, Brecht said:

And can I ask you how pissing on an award personally offend/hurt you? I understand being offended by his abortion shitty views but this? This is just people mocking his disease. No one cares about an establishment award chosen by millionaires.

How is this different from Gaga getting puked at and yellin **** YOU POP MUSIC, THIS IS ARTPOP? It’s literally the same thing.

It not just the pissing on the award ,its his series of actions that he has done before this and this one being another cherry on the cake .

We are not going to compare gagas performance with kanye west posting a video of him pissing on a grammy in his toilet .:laughga:

Archived