💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Diane Warren calls out Kanye West for his Grammy Awards video

COOOK

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

Lionel Messi could use his Golden Ball to jerk off I wouldn't care one bit, actually no one in the world would care. I'm not sure why some people care.... I heard of another hollywood star who lost a lot of their awards, no one cared and they said it on a talk show. I think people are biased and are offended bcs its Kanye bcs this makes no sense to me

Oh come on. Receiving a highly recognised award like a Grammy is a sign or your achievements being recognised, and a sign of respect among the music industry. Just like the golden boot is for football. Peeing on something like that is sending a sign that he doesn't respect his peers, nor does he respect the people who got him where he is -his fans. 

End Racism Now

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

The fact y'all are using their race into this now :billie: 

Just because Diane doesn't like WAP doesn't mean that she's trashing all POC or WOC. You're making something about race that has nothing to do with race :billie: 

Yeah by the way if some women did not like WAP, it's for a reason. Ive seen some members calling women on this forum "prude" for not liking the overly sexual song and video. Not every single woman in this world will feel empowered by sex, and that's okay for those who do. But do not call them derogatory words if they don't, and if they express their opinion about it. 

8 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I'm sorry but I dont understand people who are offended by this. It's just a trophy, it doesn't have any real value and it's his award, he can do whatever he wants to it. He can poop on it, use it to water his plants or put it in the trash. Imagine getting a medal for rollerskating competition, it's yours, you won, but you don't really care for it, so the medal is lost somewhere in your attic. Someone finds it, covered with dust and cat poop, they tell you wow how dare you do this to your medal? You have no respect for awards. 

Why are u offended by his award? Your medal? It has no value, no meaning, it's pure illusion it means nothing, it will never impact anyone's lives, ever. It's purely an object 

Because it's a prestigious award by the top awarding committee in the industry, and if it meant nothing to Kayne, he would have had no need to piss in it on a video and post it to social media. He knew it would piss people off and it did. 

Not saying I think the Grammys are hot sh*t but he knew what he was doing. 

But this action paired with everything we know about him, he needs help. 

Reality
Just now, Brecht said:

It does when it becomes a pattern.

And what is the pattern exactly? Just because she doesn't like WAP and calls out Kanye because of this stupid stunt? It has nothing to do with their race.

Just now, KanyeWest said:

Yeah by the way if some women did not like WAP, it's for a reason. Ive seen some members calling women on this forum "prude" for not liking the overly sexual song and video. Not every single woman in this world will feel empowered by sex, and that's okay for those who do. But do not call them derogatory words if they don't, and if they express their opinion about it. 

Did Diane call Cardi derogatory words? To my knowledge she expressed that she didn't like the song and thought it wasn't "music" or whatever, but I don't remember her ever calling Cardi something nasty. 

I personally don't like the song at all. People can have their own opinions about the song, but it doesn't have anything to do with their race. 

🃏🖤👹

2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Okay, so when you get your groceries and the cashier asks you to pay up, just say, "Money's just an object. It has no value. It's just a pure illusion. I won't pay for all this!" :billie: 

Yeah, technically speaking it is just an object, but it's more than that. Like Diane said, it represents people who voted for his work which got him the Grammy in the first place. You're just gonna disrespect the entire voting block and the industry like that? It's so immature and stupid.

Well technically speaking fruits and vegetables and herbs should be free since they grow on Earth and Earth belongs to you and me everyone is entitled to water fruits and veggies. But to me to be an ordinary person who works as a cashier in a grocery store and to be offended by Kanye West peeing on his Grammy is laughable. It means nothing to you, just like it means nothing to me. And if it means nothing to Kanye, who cares? He wanted to send a message and used the award for imagery, he got his own rich people problems with wanting to own his masters. Who cares? Do you care? Does it truly hurt your soul and does it impact society as a whole tht Mr Kanye West pooped on his Grammy? 

DirrtyPony
3 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I find it completely acceptable to piss on your Grammy. Grammys and other awards have no real value to society. So if people outside the music industry are offended, it's very odd... I could understand a musician offended by it for x reasons but even then it's Kanye's grammy, if he doesn't care about it, let him be

It isn’t even pissing on the Grammy that’s the problem, he used it as a giant middle finger to the people he works for. If he wanted to piss on it in private, have at it. But he’s publicly spitting in the face of the industry that gave him the award. He knew what he was doing.

Strung out for another taste

5 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Oh come on. Receiving a highly recognised award like a Grammy is a sign or your achievements being recognised, and a sign of respect among the music industry. Just like the golden boot is for football. Peeing on something like that is sending a sign that he doesn't respect his peers, nor does he respect the people who got him where he is -his fans. 

I think it is very clear that he does not respect people in high positions of power who steal artists' work and make money from it. Look at Taylor Swift but countless others... he tweeted to them to join him and "free artists" from this trap that these people working in labels create. It's very obvious that was the message. I'm all for Kanye being not that good of a person but what I don't like, is people being biased bcs they hate the person.

Also, it’s funny how Britney’s and Gaga’s mental illness is seen as something to be sad about but when it comes to Kanye it’s like he’s a circus clown to y’all. I wonder why.

RenegAde
13 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I'm sorry but I dont understand people who are offended by this. It's just a trophy, it doesn't have any real value and it's his award, he can do whatever he wants to it. He can poop on it, use it to water his plants or put it in the trash. Imagine getting a medal for rollerskating competition, it's yours, you won, but you don't really care for it, so the medal is lost somewhere in your attic. Someone finds it, covered with dust and cat poop, they tell you wow how dare you do this to your medal? You have no respect for awards. 

Why are u offended by his award? Your medal? It has no value, no meaning, it's pure illusion it means nothing, it will never impact anyone's lives, ever. It's purely an object 

He can do whatever he wants with his award but filming it and posting it online  while he urinates on it is disrespectful to his peers and he clearly meant to be disrespectful 

Teletubby
1 minute ago, Brecht said:

Also, it’s funny how Britney’s and Gaga’s mental illness is seen as something to be sad about but when it comes to Kanye it’s like he’s a circus clown to y’all. I wonder why.

because they never acted like they are the center of universe :derpga:and he does it from years 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

3 minutes ago, DirrtyPony said:

It isn’t even pissing on the Grammy that’s the problem, he used it as a giant middle finger to the people he works for. If he wanted to piss on it in private, have at it. But he’s publicly spitting in the face of the industry that gave him the award. He knew what he was doing.

If you watch it without context, yes I agree with you. But in the context to what he was tweeting it's a different message.

The message is sent towards Universal and labels who trap artists 

RenegAde
1 minute ago, Brecht said:

Gaga and britney dont go around disrespecting their wife and  peer's. they dont go around talking **** about issues like abortion and slavery 

Reality
2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Well technically speaking fruits and vegetables and herbs should be free since they grow on Earth and Earth belongs to you and me everyone is entitled to water fruits and veggies. But to me to be an ordinary person who works as a cashier in a grocery store and to be offended by Kanye West peeing on his Grammy is laughable. It means nothing to you, just like it means nothing to me. And if it means nothing to Kanye, who cares? He wanted to send a message and used the award for imagery, he got his own rich people problems with wanting to own his masters. Who cares? Do you care? Does it truly hurt your soul and does it impact society as a whole tht Mr Kanye West pooped on his Grammy? 

Kanye can do whatever the **** he wants with his Grammy. The problem is that he posted it on social media and he knew exactly the kind of reaction he would get. Obviously it does mean something to him if he decides pissing on it and posting it on Twitter is somehow "cool" or "edgy."

Again, you can't take the logic of "It's just an object! Y'all are the ones giving it value! Who cares!". It just doesn't make any sense. So what's the difference between you saying that and someone going, "I'm not paying for those items! Money is just an illusion! Get over yourself!" You're both just saying, "it's an object," are you not?

I am not personally offended by his actions, but I'm tired of people being stupid or rude and people excusing it as, "Why do you guys care so much?!?!". Maybe it's because some of us have some decency as to not post a video of ourselves pissing on a statue that was giving to us by people who admire and love our work...

🃏🖤👹

Archived