đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Say something nice about Love+Fear

DC

Featured Posts

DrKindnessKunt1999

-Orange Trees is a bop.

-Handmade Heaven is well... a heavenly bop.

I feel like fans who didn’t like the production, might enjoy the acoustic version of LOVE + FEAR.

-At least she tried experimenting with a new sound. Granted it’s one of her most commercial sounding albums, but still she took a risk. It’s not like she could make or would want to make EDM/disco sounding songs for the rest of her life (This is directed to the fans who want an Electra Heart 2.0 from Marina). 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DC said:

"It’s generic, the production is basic af, it has horrible lyrics and the songs are very uninspired, which is everything Marina wasn’t up to that point"

This sounds more like you're taking your anger out more than anything :derpga:

No? I'm a Marina OG stan, met her a few times, went to her shows... and yeah I thought the album was terrible. A lot of her fans did.

Did you tag me in a thread for an album you knew I didn't like for a "funny" drag? ok sis

who will love me when the night is over

Enjoy Your Life makes me so happy :party:the tour was BEAUTIFUL and the tracks hit different live, for example Believe in Love sounded and looked amazing

HausOfAntonio

Everyone knows how vocal I am about loving the album. 

But something I’ve noticed is how diverse people favourites are. I think this is part of the reason it got mixed reviews - the songs for some reason ended up appealing to too many tastes? And since there are too many songs the impression of there being fillers is even bigger. 

Just now, Spock said:

No? I'm a Marina OG stan, met her a few times, went to her shows... and yeah I thought the album was terrible. A lot of her fans did.

Did you tag me in a thread for an album you knew I didn't like for a "funny" drag? ok sis

No I just wanted to see if there was possibly anything about the album you could say something nice about, and also that's awesome! :firega:

1 minute ago, DC said:

No I just wanted to see if there was possibly anything about the album you could say something nice about, and also that's awesome! :firega:

all I can say about it is Love + Fear is an album that exists :billie:

who will love me when the night is over

Just now, Spock said:

all I can say about it is Love + Fear is an album that exists :billie:

I'll take it :vegas:

FfFfFfFF
35 minutes ago, DC said:

So yesterday I asked why you guys didn't like L+F and I got a LOT of responses saying it was bland, repetitive, and the meanings were pretty un-unique.

Well, now I got something for all of you, say something nice about the album, not just positive, actually nice :vegas:

Stream this bop of an album :firega:

Hide contents

It was released in 2019 which was a better year than 2020. :vegas:

1 minute ago, A R T P O P said:

The album was very brave. 

So is you're profile gif holy cow

giphy.gif

Archived