💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Say something nice about Love+Fear

DC

Featured Posts

So yesterday I asked why you guys didn't like L+F and I got a LOT of responses saying it was bland, repetitive, and the meanings were pretty un-unique.

Well, now I got something for all of you, say something nice about the album, not just positive, actually nice :vegas:

Stream this bop of an album :firega:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
raragaga

To be human is one of my favorite songs. Such an important song, and shouldve been a bigger hit.

xoxo

BeIIadonna

Handmade Heaven is a really good song & one of the best lead singles ever released (imo)

I like the artwork and how it's a little different from her others (even if it's just a change of colour to monochrome)

She tried something new, and even if it didn't work for the most part it's still a good thing

I really like the run of Life Is Strange > You > Karma

Just now, raragaga said:

To be human is one of my favorite songs. Such an important song, and shouldve been a bigger hit.

SHOULD, we still have Hope+Faith :firega:

HausofGabo

I love the album and I don’t understand the hate it gets. It’s so mature and beautiful 

Just now, Spock said:

@DC  say what?

"It’s generic, the production is basic af, it has horrible lyrics and the songs are very uninspired, which is everything Marina wasn’t up to that point"

This sounds more like you're taking your anger out more than anything :derpga:

KennyRichie

I love the album. It reminds me to a trip to London I did listening to the album when it was recently announced. Too bad Marina was in New York promoting it :laughga:

Lona Delery

Believe In Love is a great song, actually. Love that one

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived